watson 540 question

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by charliecat, Jul 2, 2013.

1. charliecat

charliecat Member

When I run out of my pain meds which are the 10-325 tabs I,ll buy from guy in work until its time for my refill. He,s allways had the blue Watson 540,s. Lately he,s had white watson 540,s. He says there not making the blue ones anymore and that the two are the same and I must say they seem to be. One thing that I notice is that the white ones are very chalky. Does anyone know if the chalkyness is usual? When you pick one up its all over your fingers and they break in half a lot easier then the blue ones. Im wondering if he,s storing them correctly. Its been very hot here in tennessee and if he,s been keeping them in his car that can,t be good. Appreciate any input on this.

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Some of them are like that. I used to get the big pink V 3600's that would turn your fingers pink just handling them. I used to joke that they were finger-licking good. I liked them because they were easier to crunch up. No, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just how they're made. Maybe it's so they'll break down in your stomach faster, I don't know.