wats ur drug?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

know alot of ppl's main drug is weed and for some ppl thats the only drug they use, but if there wasnt any weed wat would ur drug of choice be?

2. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

3. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I mainly just smoke the ganja, but I also like Salvia. I will hit some acid occasionally too.

4. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

ecstacy (sp?)

5. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i habe no idea. probably acid with a hint of coke on the side.

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I love Marijuana, (Magic) Mushrooms, and Adderall XR for school. I need the Marijuana to go to sleep. It is my sleeping medicine. If "I don't take it" I usualy won't go to sleep until about 4 a.m. Which isn't good when I have to wake up at 6:20 p.m. Mush is always a good time. You can't go wrong with Psycadelics. I want to do acid when my friend's acid dealer gets out of jail. I also want to try some "X" and mescaline. This is Adderall making me type like this. Now do you see why I like to use it for schooling purposes?

-Peace (and Love) :).

EDIT: I want to try almost all drugs. Maybe not cocaine or crack, but I'm not sure! I'm just too lazy to type all the awesome drugs out. I also need to wait until I move to Holland or Seatlle. Mainly because where I live we can't get many good drugs. :(

7. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Ah, yes...I use the MJ to sleep too. Mescaline is cool...its similar to Salvia, which there is a forum for here, if you want to get more info on it. Mescaline (same with Salvia) can really freak you out there...it is very intense.

8. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

I beg to differ.

I've done both and they were far from "similar".

9. bertrose

bertrose Member

I don't know why but that is the funniest lines I have ever read. I can totally see someone on Adderal typing that...slurred speach and enunciating 'purposes' like some crazed up sugar junkie!!! LOL!!!

10. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

Currently I just smoke weed 4-5 times a week. However, I do plan on trying mushies for my first time VERY soon. I'm contemplating acid as well...but nothing else.

11. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

"but nothing else"
    lol thats what they all say at first ;)

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

Adderall XR!!! But I wouldn't use it almost every day like weed.

13. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

mushrooms , but the two times ive done mushrooms i didnt hallucinate and my friend did off the same mushrooms and we had enough beleive me! at least 3.5 you know an eigth. i jsut didnt hallucinate maybe becuz the skitzo medicine im on . idk . man but itd be awesome. i think drugs are pretty stupid nowdays. no not really . i just wouldnt use alot of them.

14. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

2c-i mmmmm

15. Master Shake

Master Shake Member

For me, weed isn't a drug...it's a recreation...

As far as DRUGS go...I love me the 'cid, and shroomies are great.

I've done harder drugs, like meth and cocaine and that fucked me up somethin bad...I would never do those things again. Also, there was a brief stint with whippets...man I was a dumb teenager...

As I get older I find myself settling down and not experimenting as much. I did some pretty stupid things as a teen...not that I regret anything, who has time for regrets? But I'm content with the things I do now...I've found my niche.

16. Peace

I took 160 mg's of Adderall today. It wasn't bad until it really started to kick in. For some reason I felt the need to suck all the moisture out of my mouth. And trust me, this can make speach a very hard thing to do. The tone of my voice lower at least like 3-4 tones. It was insane!

It's nice though. Because now I can experiment with different closings to post, such as this one.

Much Love :)
    -Peace

17. rdfleece27

rdfleece27 Member

yeah, 30 mg adderall xr is the money shot heh. 15 mg are ok but if it is xr may as well go w/ the 30.

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

yo. you eating those too now?

19. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Well, I dont consider weed a drug, but its safe to say Ive smoked it everyday for the past few months. I do love my shrooms. Which I would have to pick for my current drug of choice. I am also thinking of trying either ectasy(sp?) and LSD. I think prolly LSD.

20. Peace

Weed not a drug? It might not be considered a more dangerous drug by some people. But I would say that if Alchohol and Tobaco are considered drugs, then Weed definately is. You can also think of it in a better way. Think of it as a drug that refers to medicine. Like when you say Advil is a drug, marijuana could be the same way [​IMG].

Just my thoughts.
    -Peace (and Love:))