Watching your man masturbate. Turn on or Turn off?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by hotdamandcheese, Aug 8, 2012.

1. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I know this has been covered in previous threads, but i guess i can muster up the enthusiasm to answer this again!

Yes, it can be a turn on, partnered masturbation is a regular occurrence in our house! I love to see him get hard, I enjoy it when he watches me pleasure myself so that it speeds up HIS arousal and i love it when he reaches his orgasm, feeling his semen splatter over my fingers & clitoris as I rub myself is usually a good way to speed up my own orgasm, but I have to say that the part between those two points (which can take several minutes,,,as in 10 to 15) can get quite tedious!

waynedunn likes this.
  2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Not really. I mean I'm right there, why not just have sex with me? Masturbation is when you don't have a partner or you can't be with your partner for whatever reason. Masturbation is not you being totally capable of getting sex, but you decide to masturbate. That is just counterintuitive. I do, of course enjoy when a guy hold his penis, watching him ejaulate, hearing his sexual noises, and seeing his sexual expressions. But, to actually masturbate in front of me, again I ask why if I'm right there?

This reminds me of a scene in a show called Misfits, where a couple couldn't have sex (the reason isn't important), so they masturbated in front of each other. Now, that is kind of previous. I can see doing that. Maybe for whatever reason we can't have sex, but to masturnate in front of each other, at the same time, that is cute in a way. But, really if we can both get sex from each other, again I ask why?

Oh, and by the way, it's not a turn off. I just don't get it.

3. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

It's just an added dimension to sex, I almost always initiate sex by masturbating, it turns him on, it's just that sometimes we simply continue with the masturbation & forgo intercourse. We have been married for more than 30 years & like to ring the changes sometimes.

4. tammy126

tammy126 Members

I love watching my husband jackoff. He masturbates all the time and the reason is he is always horny.

waynedunn and Micheal9 like this.
  5. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I find watching any partner masturbate, but especially men and especially the man im with now. He very bashful about handling himself though, and doesnt even wank privately on a very regular basis.
    So when he does put on a show for me its like christmas

waynedunn and restless_stroker like this.
  6. lovenitmore

lovenitmore Members

When I was first married my wife ask me to masturbate for her while laying on the bed. I felt very self conscious but I wanted to please her so I did. It was so hot that when I came my load landed on my forehead. :bandana:

7. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

I oclove when my husband sits on my chest and puts his balls right in my face and pleasures himself. The fact he makes The way his abs, shoulders, chest looks and his dick is so big he uses two hands. So fucking hot. He's the only man I've ever enjoyed watching masterbate. He is just such a gorgeous man I can't help myself.

waynedunn likes this.
  8. MotoXchika

MotoXchika Members

I oclove when my husband sits on my chest and puts his balls right in my face and pleasures himself. The fact he makes The way his abs, shoulders, chest looks and his dick is so big he uses two hands. So fucking hot. He's the only man I've ever enjoyed watching masterbate. He is just such a gorgeous man I can't help myself.

9. Lady L

Lady L Banned

I'm another one who enjoys watching my man pleasure himself. Lord L is very skilled and it's a huge turn on.

I love snuggling up to him as he does his thing!! Yum, yum.

10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I wonder if Lord L would enjoy watching you 'doing your thing' LL? I love watching my wife bringing herself to orgasm and I'm always on hand to clean her up!

11. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Does anyone really want to see a guy hunched over like a red-assed baboon with a bad back just hammering away?

Majority rules!

Who would have thought??

12. Bellefleur

Bellefleur Members

Well, when I was married I loved to watch my husband Jerk Off and at times I'd beg him for it. Every boyfriend I've ever had, I've asked to let me watch as well. I have an extensive collection of male masturbation videos because it's a big time turn on for me. Yep.

13. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Nice post Bellefleur. My wife enjoys watching me masturbate and if I'm really lucky, she will help to finish me off. It's a great turn on for both of us!

2 people like this.
  14. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Big turn on, and Im always ready to help out

15. Tiffanyheels

Tiffanyheels Members

Very much a turn on. My man is bi and a crossdresser. He has dressed for many years and we go out often with him dressed. He is. Wet passable and shaves all over, silicon breasts forms, full dress and full makeup. Very hot.

I love to see him masterbate or in an adult theater suck cock or be sucked. One example of this was at an adult theater and we went into a room where shemale movies were playing. Shemales make me wet anyway and now another guy was in there. My husband went over to the guy and got on his knees and started sucking his hard cock.

I took my skirt, top, pa ties and bra all off and only left my heels on. I leaned back on a couch and watched him suck cock and fingered my wet pussy to several orgasms. Then the guy switched and started sucking my crossdressing husbands cock. With the sexy shemales on the xxx movie, being naked and masterbating in the adult theater and watching my sexy crossdresser husband suck and be sucked made me cum many many times. Of course knowing others could come in and see me with legs open, fingers working my **** and those two sucking helped. And yes, when a guy walked in he grabbed his cock and came over to me and started rubbing my 38C's while jerking his cock. Then another guy joined me and started rubbing my thigh and then replaced my hand in my dripping pussy with his. After more orgasms the guy fingering me went on his knees and started licking my now dripping **** as I then took the other cock in my mouth until he shy his hot cum in my mouth.

I was beyond turned on now. Since the guy my husband had cum in his mouth, he joined me and wanted to eat me soaked pussy. And eat he did! Then my sexy husband shoved his shemale cock inside my dripping **** and came instantly. He got up and another man asked if he could clean my pussy. We agreeed He went at it.

After that we left, but started again when we got home.

16. John1234567

John1234567 Members

17. freespiritedone

freespiritedone Beeeee Free!

Big
    turn on to watch!

waynedunn likes this.
  18. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Definitely a turn On! It would be hard to watch and not touch him though, I would have to start masterbating while I watched!

19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just like naturegrl,my wife and I masturbate regularly. Alone and together. We are a senior couple and know the health benefits of masturbation. She will tease me with a masturbation show. She knows it is a big turn on for me. I masturbate for her as well. At my age, I am lucky that I can still cum a good load. 4-6 shots. Yes, love to see me masturbate.

20. Keeksters

Keeksters Members

Just to watch him isn't much of a turn of for me, though I enjoy watching him do it while playing with me if that makes sense

Deejay88, waynedunn and Uncut like this.
  21. My6T942

My6T942 Members

I often fantasize of my wife catching me while I masturbate. I often wonder if she'd be embarrassed by it or if she'd secretly keep watching. I'm debating on weather I should let her catch me (given the timing and circumstances were right). Knowing that she's watching me is a serious turn on for me. Any help would be appreciated.

22. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

Turn OOONNNNNN!!!

1 person likes this.
  23. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

Let her know you're into her watching. See what she thinks. Don't just spring it up on her. No pun intended.

24. Goander

Goander Members

Mutual masturbation is the absolute best and very educational and informing.

Kinkey likes this.