Watching women walk and jerking off

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Uhardrodnme, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

I confess that I’ve done the same thing and it’ is totally hot when al lady is putting her bags. In the SUV or a van. I always parked next to a vehicle that is higher so when they get inthey have probably caught a glimpse of my rock hard cock I’ve brought to the edge.They feel safe sitting in their car and when they smile at me that’s it over the edgeI cum so hard I think I might pass out.Then they just drove away calling the cops.I had a plain clothes cop come up to the window and here Iam showing him then he put his badge on the window opps There comes a time when you realize you might not be sleeping in your bed tonight. Don’t want to do that again

2. jumper2

jumper2 Members

That seems a little bit on the creepy side, seek help.

3. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I try to hunt women panty while they sit on the ground and try to stand up, or uncrossed their legs. I love to see their pussy's outline under their panties. The best colors and types are white, red, and black nylon types. I usually try to sit in front of them to have more chances, but I feel guilty.

4. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Wow, there are some fucked up creepy people on here!!!!!! You can't jerk off at home??

Jmack likes this.
  5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Imagin In a long way hall a lady is waking and you just hear her high heel shoes' sound, what do you feel? I dont care is she beautiful or not thinking her legs in high heel shoes makes me hard and crazy.