Watching My Wife Fuck Other Men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ronz56, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Spidair

Spidair Supporters HipForums Supporter

Was no long road for me, coz I was about 17 and had been together with my first gf in a year when I found her in a room at a home party fucking with another guy. And I liked it so much that I let my best friend fuck her 3 weeks later. When I broke up with her 3 years later I had lost count when guy number 17 had fucked her. She liked it and I liked it and it was not the reason for the break up.

I have had 7 gf’s and 2 wife’s after that and all of them have fucked other men. Still married to my second wife and she have had a lover for the last three years and fuck with him both with and without me on regular basis. And I love it

Harry7272 and Richie B like this.
  2. Richie B

Richie B Members

I used to love watching my ex gfs fuck other guys. My wife now not into it.

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife loves to watch me fuck other women so therefore I love watching her fuck other men. We also practice “compersion”.

4. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Very exciting love life. I love to hear intimate details. PM me.

osteban likes this.
  5. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

My first wife fucked her boss and I even facilitated it. On several occasions, I drove her to his house while his wife was away so they could fuck. My only regret was that I didn’t get to see them fuck. I would have loved to see them naked, him pumping his hard cock in and out of her pussy.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The only rule we have when playing with another couple is we all play together and stay together. We love same room sex. We love to watch each other fucking and we are always smiling back at each other. I truly want my wife to be satisfied by the other man and she wants me to give the other woman a satisfying fuck.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  7. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

It’s been so long ago the memory is fading. For years it was like a video in my mind, now it’s just snippets.
    I still remember the reaction to his size, the visual and her face and sounds she made as he started in her. Him looking at me as it all first started.

8. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Then this is not your wife.

9. osteban

osteban Members

Sometimes it's exciting to see our friend's erection on my wife