Watching husband with other girls.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

The opposite is trending right now so I thought I'd flip this around to see if the response was reciprocal and accepted .

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My girlfriend likes watching, but mainly girls she played with.

Pussytimes and jmadre like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I share our sex life with a close m/f couple and my wife seems to get more excited when I have sex with him versus having sex with her. She does however get really excited watching her sucking my cock.

Pussytimes, Hopppy and jmadre like this.
  4. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Women are faaaaar more competitive than men on anything outside of physical competition.
    Also, women attach more emotions to sex than men...
    So be that is true, I would think the answer is, generally speaking, hell no.

Sallymae and jmadre like this.
  5. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I agree that guys in general are less emotionally attached and much more easy going.

jmadre likes this.
  6. I've never heard of a woman cuckold. They might be out there but I don't think it would be something they'd be happy for people to know about. Whereas on here you see a lot of guys talking about their cuckold fantasies.

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. It's always an education on here lol

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  8. Sallymae

Sallymae Members

Truthfully, that's a guy's fantasy. Our fantasies are much different (submission, watching, exhibition, Celebrity sex) and we usually like them as fantasies. At least all my conversations with women friends tend toward those. Never heard anything like "I wish my husband would screw another woman in front of me. You interested?"

LowHangers likes this.
  9. Bocci

Bocci Members

Yes, it is a guy’s fantasy but my wife was kind enough to endulge me and enjoy it in our younger years. I used to do her friends while she watched. I’d take turns on the two of them and always finish the evening with her. She said she liked watching me fuck them. She didn’t like the fact that I would always cum inside them. She did like that I always came back to her after I did them and she liked the audience and the possessiveness she felt as the other woman would watch me giving my last round to her.

10. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My fb watched and filmed me with two ladies. All 3 are bi. When one of the ladies was finished after awhile of
    ffm, my fb joined in and stopped filming and started eating my friend as I then recharged and then did my fb doggy style. It was a one off adventure but my fb was totally turned on watching and then participating.

11. regina73

regina73 Members

to answer and old question about female cuckolds yes there are. my first wife was on. iwanted watch her do other men and later on she wanted to watch me get fucked in my queer ass. to bad we never got around to it but iwas looking real hard

12. JM01

JM01 Members

My wife likes watching me with other women. She’s not a cuckquean, because she doesn’t just sit back in the corner. But yes, she does think it’s hot to watch me with another woman.

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We swap with straight couples only, and love to have same room sex with them. My wife will move in to get a real close up view of my penis penetrating the other woman. I have a slim body core so I don’t have a belly and she gets turned on when I do the other woman doggie style. Actually, It’s so intoxicating and erotic for both of us. We practice “compersion”, so there’s no jealousy between us. Just pure joy for one another.

Bocci likes this.
  14. Pussytimes

Pussytimes Members

My love to watch me have sex with other women she even say it's turn her on but little bit jelious too

6Sailor9 and regina73 like this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife has been present within FFM threesomes but never really was attentive to what I was doing and enjoy as much as she did and does during a MMF threesome.

6Sailor9 and Pussytimes like this.