Watched While Having Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Csavn, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Csavn

Csavn Members

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. My wife and I are very interested in having a female watch us while we have sex. We would like to do this via webcam. If you guys know where we can find sane, healthy people please let me know. Please don't be judgemental and if I'm in the wrong forum/place I apologize.

2. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

No one should judge you, it takes all types of people to make up this world.
    There is chaterbate, you would be watch by more than a woman, but you can do a privet chat by putting a password on it. Then there is cregslist, and use a yahoo chat or skype but you have to weed out the weirdoes and fakes (men posing as woman)

I’d love to watch you have sex, we better meet up lol. I know I’m not a woman and I don’t have a cam. But if you do go on chaterbate love to know, hint.

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

In college I had a gf and she had a room mate who was not to attractive and very quiet. We would do the nasty on her bed and I'd leave the door open a bit and her roomy would peek in. If I was real quiet I could hear her breathing hard and a bit of moaning. I believe she was rubbing one out.

mjb0007bond and Joshua Van like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So the room mate just peeked inside her own room watching you have sex on her bed and pretended nothing was happening?

Lol.

Courtney Green likes this.
  5. Just for fun

We were in my gf's bed room. Sorry for the mix up.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know, but it's not as funny that way.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Only once that I know of. We were on a cruise ship and docked next another ship. Our balcony was even with the other ship balcony.
    Our balcony door was open and my wife and I were banging each other. There was a lady watching us from the other ship. I knew she was watching. After I unload in my wife, I pulled out and looked straight at her. She enjoyed the show.
    We love cruise ship balcony’s.

mjb0007bond and Lovnflman like this.
  8. Just for fun

My girl and I were driving up the freeway and in the car on our left the driver was getting a blow jog from his girl. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled at us. We stayed even with him until he finished. Then she picked up her head and looked at us as she licked her lipsd.

9. lmm00

lmm00 Members

This is one of my fantasies! Not being watched but doing the watching.
    Good luck!

Jerkaddict and Deejay88 like this.
  10. Just for fun

Just go to a sex club there are many of those.

11. Just for fun

When on a cruise ship and drinking a bit, sit down at the bar with a nice couple. Then begin to discuss why you came on a cruise. Tell them you both wanted to experience watching of being watched having sex. It doesn't implicate them its just a conversation. They will either leave or begin to squirm with interest.

12. exy34

exy34 Members

Try with online classifieds, hookup sites, and swinger online communities (swinger forums), that is where I would start to seek for a such person...

13. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

yep, plenty of ad site out there will all sorts of requests and fantasys.

14. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My wife said it was the biggest turn on ever, I was watching.

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Iv never watched 2 people have sex or been watched having sex yet ;)

16. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

get a motel and invite back for a couples group

17. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

Did you ever find someone to watch??? I never watched before, but I heard it can be very hot.

18. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

I love watching. Hell im into listening to people fucking. Sometimes listening is so much easier and subtle. Not to mention you learn more about the person without having to talk to them.

Amanda Mclean likes this.
  19. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I have watched or been involved while the other two were engaged, it was exciting but nothing like watching my wife.
    I guess the emotional attachment and overall taboo of someone fucking your lover especially right in front of you makes heightens the moment. Not to mention his much bigger cock.

Lovnflman and mjb0007bond like this.
  20. mjb0007bond

mjb0007bond Members

Heightens the moment for sure. It was the most exciting sexual and psychological experience I have ever had.

Lovnflman likes this.