Wasting time

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bird_migration, Aug 15, 2013.

1. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Are we ever really wasting time or are we just not inspired enough to do something else?

This question is ofcourse mostly directed at Themnax, but anyone can answer.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You are really wasting time but I am not.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You're just wasting my time
    You're just... just wasting time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYx8IHJ9dWE"]Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels (HQ Video) - YouTube

4. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I have wasting time down to a fine art form.

5. Pressed_Rat

I waste time, and I also waste time asking what there is I should NOT be wasting time doing -- wasting time wondering if that shit is even important, let alone necessary.

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Buddhism turns wasting time into a kind of religion.

7. Pressed_Rat

Wasting time, in my opinion, makes it more unlikely to interfere in the lives of other people, since the ones in power often waste little time taking away our rights, starting wars, and doing whatever else it is they do. From that perspective, wasting time is underrated. It would be a better world if more people just didn't give a fuck. Nothing in this world is truly real anyway. Bukowski said it best: "Don't try."

8. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I just want to sit outside Parisian cafes drinking coffee and cognac,smoke cigarettes and watch the world go by.Would I really be hurting anyone by feigning complete indifference...There's really nothing my fucked up mind can do about anything.And so yes,I am more or less retiring from politics.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

In regards to themnax, that's all him and his lack of inspiration that everywhere he looks he sees boring people talking about boring uninspiring things... all you buddy.

As for me... I only waste time when I decide "I hate this day.. I want it to be tomorrow when I'll feel better therefore I am going to waste time today to try to make it go fast...".... don't care about being inspired for today, it's all about passing time. and that's all me too but im cool w it and don't bitch and complain.

10. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I try not to waste time. I enjoy experiencing things.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

And that's how I am.

Normally.

Under ordinary circumstances.

Except for on no good very bad days...meant to be endured and made it through. Fuck enjoying them.

12. Pressed_Rat

What does the average person experience throughout their daily lives? Going to work, buying stuff at the store, filling the tank with gas, having some pointless two minute conversation with somebody you'd rather not....

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is that the average person or is that you?

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

That's the average person.

Life is made up of stuff like that.

But it's usually...the other stuff you're doing in your head or you know...what ELSE you have going on during those times that make life fun.
    Like tomorrow life is gonna be beautiful.... even the mundane...esp. the mundane.

15. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I enjoy my food.I like to sleep.Occasionally I will do a painting,read a book or write a song.I see friends now and then and text and talk on the phone.I try to appreciate the little things and small acts of human kindness.I don't ask for much or complain a lot.All I ask is that I am relatively left alone,and not hassled for being myself.Anyway,time is a very elastic concept.One man's meat is another man's sorrow...

16. Pressed_Rat

The average person, which is myself (in those respects).

17. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

that's pretty much exactly how I am. I don't get bored. I enjoy life. and the only thing that really bothers me is when i'm not left alone ... not that I never wanna talk to people but you know, when you feel bombarded by people and stuff and it's like..god, I just wanna live in peace and be left alone. yep, that's me.

18. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

I'm not sure if I'm wasting time or am truly exhausted. I'm losing my motivation to be more productive slowly everyday. Just...so....damn...tired.

19. wobs

wobs Senior Member

youre getting old oxyqueen:devil::2thumbsup: