Wasted Lives

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by HappyHippySoldierBoy, Aug 28, 2005.

1. TheFly

TheFly Member

Try alcohol... lots of it... more than is healthy for you... actually, go to ridiculous extremes... its a temporary solution but it always works for me...

Fly...

2. HappyHippySoldierBoy

HappyHippySoldierBoy Banned

Hehe. Thanks all. Feeling much better now. Can feel it at the edges of my conscience, but, am holding it at bay for now. It's just been another one of those lonely, introspective weekends. Which I seem to be having far too many of lately. In fact, I'm having one of those lonely introspective years actually. Gotta get outta the house, but everybody is at Reading or Leeds bloody festival.
    Ah well. If I feel like this again tomorrow, I will be taking Fly's advice, and then showing my bare arse to strangers, and vomiting pink stuff into the corner of my room. :p

3. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Listen to Hendrix's version.

It is my fave.

No words though.

4. VillageSam

VillageSam Member

Glad you are feeling better happyhippysoldierboy.....depresssion is a tough thing to go through, just always remember that it will pass and so many other people have the same feelings, so you are not alone. Take care and cheerio!!!!

Love and peace to you!!!

5. boothy

boothy Senior Member

sorry to hear you're down lately, everyone is at leeds/reading here too... getting drunk with anyone still around is a good temporary solution :D

6. Random Andy

Random Andy Member

As in 'the Simpsons sing the Blues'? Lol, one night my girlfriend played me that album... aaand now me girl's me wife, ohhh supercalifragilisticexpealadoshus.

I must point out the two events are not related in any way.

7. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

navel[belly button]-gazing

noun {U} HUMOROUS DISAPPROVING

spending too much time considering your own thoughts, feelings or problems