washington state 2011

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Boogabaah, Jan 15, 2011.

1. willow_11

willow_11 Member

2. majikfaerie

majikfaerie Guest

thanks so much!:sunny:

3. Dancing til Dawn

Dancing til Dawn Senior Member

YaY we arrived on American soil yesterday after a good long sleep nearly 3 days in transit and 3 airports we are in Seattle kicking back for a day before we head out home to Rainbow..staying at our friends lovely apartment in Kenmore is our launching pad. They are away so cannot offer us a lift to the gathering so I am hopeful maybe someone here can help us out? I have put details onto ride share sites but no answer so far! any help would be great and fuel no worries will even cook you dinner :2thumbsup:

Also looking to borrow Tent and sleeping bags or if you have tipi or yurt space, house trained promise, if not I will buy them tomoz just wanted to save getting a cheapo naff pop up at k-mart!

Had no idea it was gunna be this chilly, its warmer in the UK right now.. snow on the rds eeek that was a shocker to read!!!

Looking forward to some amazing times and much goodness

:love:

4. Dancing til Dawn

Did you see the add for for a ride from portland http://www.gatheringupdates.blogspot.com/

Now i just need to find a ride from Seattle to the gathering fingers x it will happen soon, as would like to be there for the start at least, doesnt matter how long we stay after, up for helping with the clean up mission...

If you would like to hook up and pull resources i am well up for that, I shall check in here regularly. If you hear of anyone coming into Seattle will you message mi here will their contact if possible
    Thanks
    see you in the snow and hopefully sunshine
    xxx

5. Dancing til Dawn

My beautiful friends are taking us and coming for a few daze! Love love love see you there :love:

6. sonoran sam

sonoran sam Member

7. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i see you!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU0aMaX45n4

8. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

9. Dancing til Dawn

She came she slept and slept ohh and slept some more!!! Glad to have shared so much dreamtime with all who were there was a really interesting few days

10. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

A message as passed in my family-
    So if you post it here, I can get it to Tom or you can get it to Blunt Man on FB. Your call. But it seems our brother needs our help!

11. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Soo,how exactly did the natls go?