washington state 2011

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Boogabaah, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i started this here thread and don't think i'll be going. many reason.. the major one being getting there.. my ride, aka the boyfriend, starts his job on the 4th. sooooooooo unless i can bum a ride i'll not be there. another thing.. i don't know how much money i'll have to spare for gas and such. the worst reason for not going.. my anxiety has been HORRIBLE the past few weeks. :(

anyone headed up through california? talk to me.. maybe we can figure something out and i can still make it to washington for this.

2. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Situated where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean; offers recreational activities and breathtaking scenery. www.FortCanby.org

3. gingerdreads88

gingerdreads88 Member

sooo shouldnt the location of nationals be released? I heard the closest town to the site was Cougar, Washington. anyone know any more information?

4. Starsrainbow

Starsrainbow ~om~

Usually middle of June the 'Howdy Folks' comes out with directions
    Gathering usually is from July 1st thu July 7th....being July 4th..morning silence.... the prayer circle about noonish.:sunny:.

Soon peoples :peace: ...tis soon ;) We Looooooovvveee you :grouphug:

5. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Rainbow Family Spring Counsel Site - June 12th Onward, 2011
    N 46.09831 W 121.95514
    Washington State Light Line @ 509-217-6573
    From Interstate I-5 take exit #21 out of Woodland Washington (about 30 miles north of Portland, Oregon)v... go east onto Hwy. 503, Hwy. 503 will become Forest Road 90. Continue on Forest Road 90 which will merge to the left onto ... Forest Road 25. Continue onward on Forest Road 25 for 5 1/2 miles to Forest Road 93 or 9300. Go on forest rd 93/9300 for 4.1 miles and then turn right onto Forest Road 9310. Go 1.3 miles to the counsel site. Please come self sufficient and prepared for cold wet weather. This site will be active for a few days while we council and wait on snow to melt. Please bring food and water and lots of love!
    http://welcomehere.org/gathering_of_the_tribes/annual/
    Get your tribe re

6. Tazdeviloo7

Tazdeviloo7 Guest

Is the spring counsel location roughly where the main circle will be? What is the spring counsel?

7. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

so bummed! Got a letter in the mail, gonna be in court on the 6th! I've been wanting to go for more than a decade and its finally sorta close and I don't get to go! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:bigcry:
    peace
    Delfynasa
    ps its for my disability appeal-gotta keep fingers and toes crossed for
    winning!:)

8. negrocommando

negrocommando Member

i second this question

9. Starsrainbow

Starsrainbow ~om~

Both sites are related as much as I know... am still waiting on the offical 'Howdy Folks" announcement... myself ;)

10. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

council is just that sry.i just noticed it meself.i`m glad now i included the lil disclaimer.

11. JodyDnl

JodyDnl Member

ahhh geez i just need to find directions there im in olympia and can get there im just stuck without directions

12. Mycelium

Mycelium Member

Lacking directions (or a site, frankly), we're heading to Spring Council.

13. JodyDnl

JodyDnl Member

ok i have one for you . we are going to do bace camp. rave in the woods. we will set up away from others so we wont bother family. we are going to do this. it is our right to do so. alot of people do stranger shit in the woods. so we are going to have a good time and show plur to family. much love........peace love unity and respect

14. indydude

indydude Senior Member

So your going to the gathering but your not going to be with the Rainbows? Is family allowed to come to your rave?

15. kaitlinmichelle

kaitlinmichelle Member

If I can hitch a ride from someone leaving from around Chicago, then I'll go. If not this year then I'll try next. :) I know it will be really awesome.

16. breezy420nahm

breezy420nahm Member

ill be driving from pennsylvania. event aint till next year so i havent found out if i'd b drivin through yur area, but if it is then i dnt have a problem. bring a nice sack or sum gas money n its all good!

17. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

18. JodyDnl

JodyDnl Member

yes. we hope all comes. good times god family. yep! yep!

19. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

20. majikfaerie

majikfaerie Guest

I'm coming from Australia for my first US National Gathering, new to the country and don't really know anyone, I do have money for gas if anyone can offer a ride from Portland OR that would be awesome :)
    email moddyfire at gmail dot com