Washington Navy Yard shooting.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Sep 16, 2013.

1. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm glad you don't have a gun; with your common sense, you'd probably inadvertently shoot yourself.

It is evidence that they were lying, and they do this all the time. Haven't you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? This is the government's millionth time crying wolf, and only morons take their word at face value. The government has a plan, and they'll kill any citizen that gets in the way. You can say wtvr you like, but you are a Liberal. I know because you get all angry and pissy when I call you guys out.

Gulf of Token was caused by our government, Pearl Harbor was known about, and no measures were put forth to protect those citizens. If they could let 100's of Americans die knowingly to go into war, of course they'd kill a dozen or so to take our guns! There's no reason to TRUST the government at this point, unless your an Obama Worshipper.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Yes, it really seems like that. A formerly homeless coke dealer who has talked about barricading himself at the top of a hill with his AR-15 and acts like a child every time someone disagrees with him or calls him out on his lack of evidence for something.

As fun as this has been, it is clearly a waste of time to try to discuss anything with you. You're completely unwilling to even consider the possibility that you're wrong, which means that every thread you are involved in turns into a yelling match instead of a conversation.

I truly hope that your time in college will help you develop your critical thinking and communication skills, and help you direct your passion towards something productive.

3. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

So suddenly you have a problem with Homeless people? I thought Liberals wanted to help them all?? I never talked about barricading myself anywhere, you're making shit up. I also don't act like a child, you liberals do. I have been calmly trying to discuss this, and people like you come along, and get all but-hurt because your views are pointless and feed into the government. So keep trying, dip! Yeah, I was homeless at one point in my life (about a month) but I still had more integrity and common courtesy in my pinky, than you have in your whole body. I actually stand for principle, you stand for government/media lies they've been force feeding you since birth.

PLus, you're full of shit. I admitted I had no evidence, but look at what the government has been doing to the citizens for YEARS now. You're stupid to trust them! You think Obama and Clinton never did coke? Psssh, Dumb ass!

That's Liberals you're thinking about. I converse, they yell. I have been civilly discussing this, I asked ANYONE to converse with me, and you wont, because you can't defend your views, so you guys yell and bitch and try to lower my credibility, when you obviously can't even defend your own stupid views.

Obviously, it's YOU lacking critical thinking skills; you don't even question the government or mainstream media. Yeah, everything you've been told from 9/11 to Pearl Harbor was totally true :rolleyes:

Hook, line and, sinker. You have no real world experience. So much so, you have to diss on others to make yourself feel better, when in reality, you're nothing more than a common government sympathizer.

You're as bad as the Republicans who think we need constant war for peace.

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Of course I don't think that Obama has never done coke, he admitted it in his own book years ago.

5. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

But you're attempting to use drugs to demean me. The truth is, illegal or not, drugs is part of our culture. Especially the hippie culture. And I was young, and stupid. I wasn't homeless AND selling coke: I hit a rough patch in life, and I had no other choice but to sleep outside for about a month. It can happen to you too, man! So you shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Also, I'm willing to hear and consider other opinions, I just see no validity in what Liberals are trying to do. Common ground would be nice to talk about, but many Liberals have given up on Civil Liberties since Obama took office..