Washington Navy Yard shooting.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Sep 16, 2013.

1. broony

broony Banned

post #72 yes

that's just 1...

2. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

No, I quoted what he said. In quotation marks. It is rude to tell someone you think they're "not all there." I wouldn't say that to anyone, cause it's totally rude and disrespectful.

However, if that's your opinion- well, that's your opinion. But if you saw many other things Mr. Writer posts, you'd see he does this to me all the time. Last time he said

Now he's claiming he's totally non bias. Pssh! what a load of shit! He assumes Right wingers are crazy cause they believe in self defense and don't trust the government. By his definition, our founders we're Right-wing conspiracy theorists.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Can you show me where I said I'm not biased? I believe I said I do not support Obama, or believe government is the answer to everything. That is not the same as saying "I am not biased". This is why it's impossible to actually have a debate with you STP, you are absolutely slippery with your logic and your words. Either you twist things around to work for your benefit or, when shown that something you've said is patently false, you simply jump on yet another axis of your conspiracy theory and say stuff like "well it doesn't matter if the GOVERNMENT didn't kill that person, they kill so many other people!" meanwhile your whole argument rested on whether or not the government killed that one person. This is again, your emotions clouding your judgement.

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Ohh, you're so full of shit. I never said it didn't matter that the government didn't kill someone. Infact, no one has even refuted the fact the government kills its own citizens, so evidently, you're talking out of your ass.

I don't ever recall you trying to Converse with me, Mr writer. Infact, I remember you coming onto my topic, calling me stupid and talkin allthis shit about the Right-wing.

Plus, how can you tell me you don't support Obama, yet you support his policies and party? Doesn't make sense bro! Plus, why you talking crap HERE when you haven't even answered my post (from weeks ago) Here

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=471015&f=420&page=23

I think you're accusing me of being how you actually are. I have legitemate views, and I am willing to converse. It's you that hasn't answered me back when I called you out on your rambling.
    So much for "not able" to converse with me, obviously I'm able to converse, but you're ignorant and wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face.

5. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Plus, if you're admitting to bias, you're proving my point anyway cause you wont even hear anything anyone else has to say. Instead you came in here to talk crap about someone you knowingly disagree with.

Btw, I'll be getting back to you on that post I quote on the NWO forum, but not tonight cause I'm tired. But reading over it, I NEED to say something.

I know you're a canadian, but that gives you no right to knock on our founding principles. The constitution is meant to defend us, not to push murder or wtvr you said.

Some of you democratic liberals are so utterly brainwashed! You think there's nothing malicious going on, and we should just throw away the document that founded our whole country.

Thank god you're canadian. It doesn't piss me off as bad comign from someone who doesn't truly comprehend what he's saying...

6. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Chill dude. I was just trying to get some of the useless anger out of this thread.

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I consistently call him out on his ridiculous threads. I'm also still waiting for you to back up your claims against me.

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

10. broony

broony Banned

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

http://www.reuters.com/article/video/idUSBRE98O0XU20130925?videoId=273913657
    FBI releases surveillance video of Navy Yard shooting (0:30)

Sept. 25 - Surveillance video released by the FBI on Wednesday shows Washington Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis entering the building, running down a stairwell and peering around corners with a gun in his hand. Rough Cut (no reporter narration

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Being a moderator doesn't mean I don't engage in emotional conversations with difficult subject matter. It means I enforce forum rules in my section.

Actually they don't give me much work to do, they are a fairly laid back lot.

Oh right, guns have nothing to do with gun violence, it's everything else that's not guns.

13. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

You're proving my point. This was a false flag, to get a reason to take away our gun rights, and liberals, Like sheep to slaughter, follow their leader.

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

15. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Also, he was a government employee. Obama wants to take guns from citizens, not government. New gun laws will accomplish nothing but taking guns away from law abiding citizens.

16. Marifana

Marifana Member

so ... you mean the guns are the good`?

17. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm saying if guns kill people, then pencils mispell words. Most gun owners don't want to hurt anyone, but it is in the person, not the gun. Plus if only government has guns, it'd be literally impossible to protect ourselves from government guns, and the government would have total control.

18. eggsprog

What evidence do you have that would point to this being a 'false flag'? The fact that he was a government employee on it's own is not evidence of anything.

19. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I never claimed to have evidence. But looking at how the US government operates, I wouldn't put it pass them, even a little. People were warning about a false flags before this. But, it's odd how the story changed; at one point they said there were 3 gunman. Also, Obama jumped on guns and gun rights RIGHT away! He responded to the shooting, before they even "caught" the shooter, and already he was talking about guns, and acting like it's because they "gave" us freedom, we can't be trusted with. Plus, they do false flags all the time. Most attacks on America was either provoked by our government, or done by our government. There's declassified files now (operation northwoods) that shows the CIA was attempting to fly planes into buildings, here in the USA. That's why, I don't trust the official story to ANYTHING anymore. That, and they're total liars.

I don't know why you're even asking though, because you want us to have our guns taken away. Oh, nevermind, I know why...

20. eggsprog

My claiming that it was a false flag, the implication is that you have seen a shred of evidence to support that claim, not that you just made it up based on a gut feeling.

And I don't really give a fuck if the average american has their guns, but I sure as hell think that mentally unstable people such as this shooter and yourself should not have access to firearms.