Washington Navy Yard shooting.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Sep 16, 2013.

1. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm not making anything up. I first met you on my topic about the NDAA, and you were saying essentially that Obama didn't have bad intentions, and I should trust the government. I was trying to find exactly what you said, but I was digging through 20 pages of my posts trying to find it, but I couldn't ccause then, this topic got blown up. I'm not making anything up. That's why we didn't get along. Then I apoligized to you; yet, you still get pissy everytime we speak.

I don't want to fight with you infinitely; we can agree to disagree. I just find it mad disrespectful to neg rep me over virtually nothing.

I'm not a bad person, I am just defending the American Rule of Law.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

If you can't back it up, then don't make the claim. I did not defend the NDAA and I have not 'been defending Obama's War Mongering policies'.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think STP that you have a lot of anger and not a lot of clarity. I hope for the sake of your own mental well being that you find more productive ways to engage your mind and your life.

4. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I think people here like to talk shit, to feel better about themselves.

I do have anger and hate, toward the fuck-up OBAMA. YOU actually are an Obama supporter. So what do you purpose I do? Fight against the Constitution like you do everyday?

I have many, many ways of engaging my mind. I'm an actual Writer, and I had a poem published in a book at age 18. If you have trouble understanding me you're either illiterate or lying.

You shouldn't have unconditional trust for war mongering murders like OBAMA, Mr writer!!

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

you are arguing with Canadians.
    [​IMG]

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

7. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

LMFAO; yeah, I am. Idk why they like to talk American politics. I'm sure they have enough corruption and, party fighting in their government too.

Oh, well. I wasn't really arguing anymore. Just sitting back and laughing at everyone trying to take blows at me.

It's the built up anger from being told off by me a few times. Lol! jping.

But, seriously, I'm over ignorant people. It's always the same cast too.

(except ghost and sig,) they're good guys, just looking out for me.

8. broony

broony Banned

Leave emotion at the door.

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

This is my topic, I'll apply as much emotion as I like!

Free speech! I regret nothing I said, because no one can defend Obama or government, but by yelling at me cause they don't like how I said it.

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Btw for all you liberal democrats, why don't you tell RJ to leave Emotions at the door when he calls conservatives Nazis and KKK???

Oh, that's right. Because he worships your messiah OBAMA, just like a good little emo.

If my emotions weren't against the Liberal GOD, Obama, I wouldn't be dealing with 75% of you dumbasses!

11. broony

broony Banned

very very immature, missed the point entirely.

leaving emotion at the door means you stay logical always. not your own personal biased. not to say I disagree with your previous posts.

though when you say your bi-polar to hold weight for our own foolishness then leave me that post I just laugh. so will others.

you are making yourself look like a fool for my posting a few words and you going ape shit over it.. hahahaha

:sultan:

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You've said this about me many, many times and I honestly don't think you're coherent or "all there" enough to really take too seriously, but just for your records I am not an Obama supporter, I do not unconditionally support government, and I do not believe big government is the answer. I also don't "fight against the constitution everyday". To be honest I couldn't care less about your constitution, to me it's like the bible, an archaic document with practically no application in today's age that tragically invokes hatred, murder and torture in those who "defend its principles".

13. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd say that entrapment is the bread and butter of the entire law enforcement cartel.

Difference is if some idiot is about to plant a bomb, but is arrested; Civil liberties journalism will always make the case for entrapment.

But if I get busted, for weed, by entrapment, no journo is going to make any case for me.

I'm jealous.

14. broony

broony Banned

Mr.Writer, a sudden post down for both of us.

Victory is already ours!

15. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

No, it wasn't. It was a joke. All I said was I'll use as much emotion as I like. I think you and everyone else who jumped in to kick me, is the true immature ones. Most of these people, Mr Writer and Eggsprog, haven't liked me since I got here.

Maybe this ONE topic isn't the smartest post I have posted, but look at anything else I've posted; I'm a VERY logical person.
    You're making yourself look like a fucking bully by picking on someone over a mental disorder that one can't help. I have an irregular release of serotonin, dick!

At least I don't gang up on people, like you roaches! It's one of the most pussy things to sit here and diss on someone you don't know!

Btw, for the record.. I go through this CONSTANTLY with you egocentric assholes, who think YOUR shit don't stink. Every topic people tell me I'm too emotional, whereas some I write with NO emotion what-so-ever!

I think you guys need to take English 101 and learn to fucking read!

16. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Oh, so I made the whole thing up??? You're not biased against the Right??

"Nobody is trying to kill your babies. Nobody is trying to take your land. Nobody is trying to take your guns. You have built yourself up into your own little hovel of fear and paranoia, and now you cannot trust anybody around you and live as a stranger in your own land. I really feel sorry for you and others like you who have been seduced by right-wing radio and media to believe that there is some satanic islamic communist banking conspiracy-Mr 'Writer'

This is the other place where you totally blew up at me, cause you didn't want to hear the truth. I feel bad for stupid Liberals like you, who actually think you're opposing the status quo, yet all you do in amplify it!

I'm done with all you. You're just putting me down to feel better about yourselves.

And with logic like MR WRITERS I am more than happy to not fit in with you ignorant people!!!

17. broony

broony Banned

I am not talking shit about anyone with a mental disorder, or health disorder. Damn missed the point again dude, common.

The thread is 'Washington Navy Yard shooting.'

and you brought in your own 'disorder' to give yourself gratitude. Not something never heard of now... its just you brought it to subject. So if people call you out on the site, don't pull up your pants.

I agree with a lot of what you say Stp, but, leave emotion at the door.

im done.

:ssmokeit:

18. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I was explaining why I get emotional, (sometimes.) It had nothing to do with gratitude. Yeah, it's about the Navy yard shooting- I posted it, I know what it's about. Also, most the time I'll admit if I had been wrong. This conversation got blown out of proportion. But you need to understand, most people dissing on me are only doing it cause they don't like my message and try to discredit me. I don't think it gives me more credit being Bipolar, but thought maybe it would help people who do agree with me to know why I fly off the handle now and then.

It actually happens alot less offline than on, I just can't deal with these Liberals who think they're better and smarter than everyone, when, as you can see, Mr Writer dont even believe the banks are controlling this country!!!

19. broony

broony Banned

I agreed with Writer's post there yes, good post.

Though...man I stopped answering American problems with anyone not from America on this site a while ago. I can't get anywhere. Its a circle of nothingness.

They don't understand won't understand think they can but wont. Debating our problems with people not living here... well just look up a gun topic.

20. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

You agree with Mr Writer???

So you think there's no banks running the country/world?