Washington Navy Yard shooting.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Sep 16, 2013.

1. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

When someone makes you stare down that barrel.

Then you will know what it's like.

Not before. Sorry but in real life there is no reset button.

2. Sig

Sig Senior Member

You can lead a horse to water and all that. Stp, I am done trying to explain this to you as you don't seem to want to listen to anyone with experience. The wake-up call you're going to get if your vision ever comes true is going to be a very real and painful one. I strongly doubt you'll survive it. I hope, for your naive sake, it never does.

3. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I NEVER said it was the same exact thing, nor preparation for war. I'm saying that you can see how others will react in these scenerios. You get shot back at. But I don't give a fuck about what an ignorant Liberal like you, thinks about me. I've been through REAL life experiences; I flipped coke, lived homeless on the streets of NYC and, stopped a robbery with nothing but my bare hands. I am more keen to life than most my age. So I've not been to war- that doesn't mean I couldn't do it. You guys don't fucking know me, so you look ignorant jumping on the band wagon telling me I can't do something, when you don't fucking know!!!

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

It makes a huge difference on the human psyche; the person pulling the trigger or pushing the button is killing someone whilst you, are not.

If you are watching a combat scenario on your computer or on your television and are not actively participating in that scenario, you are by definition a passive observer. It's not a comment on your political action, it's a comment on what you are watching and your relationship to it; which in this case, is sitting on your ass. I should think this would be self evident - and I believe you knew what I meant, hence your rather absurd overreaction.

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Nobody says you couldn't do it. Many people go and do it and when you look at their face you'd think they'd never make it through bootcamp.

But you gotta get off that high horse and stop putting your playstation into this equation. It's got nothing to do with real life.

If you are a really tough guy that can fight through anything you don't have to scream abuse. You just smile to yourself because you know better.

6. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Oh, so just because I'm not, means I can't? That logic is so insanely flawed. I would have no problem killing a threat to my safety.

No, I didn't. I'm not gonna go fight a stupid, pointless war for Oil and empire. I had the opportunity to join- I didn't, not cause I'm afraid of killing people, but because the war in unjustified. So stop acting like you know me.

7. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Not that you'd be allowed to join even if you did want to. If you're officially diagnosed as a manic-depressive that is.

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I didn't say you couldn't, you just made that up. What I'm saying is you don't have the slightest clue what it's like to be in a combat scenario.

I don't even know what you're on about here.

9. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm bipolar; I get mad quickly. I was pretty much shrugging it off. I'm not on a high horse. I only work towards what I believe to be freedom. I would kill or die for those beliefs. I never said "playstation" Idk where you got that, but it does come into play in a few different instances IE

Hand-eye coordination

Strategy

Keeping cover and shooting back

Stealth/ sneaking etc etc.

Seeing how people act/react (you play with real people, and there is no 'restart button')

That's not ALL I do, either. I'm just not comfortable mentioning anymore online, which is easily accessed by government.

I've never said I'm some amazing fighter- just that I would fight, and die for my beliefs.

10. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Ok, guys- I have no idea what combat is like. I've not personally been there, and there's nothing else that could prepare one for that type of situation.

Better? We've been talking about this shit so long, I'm sick of it. It all started by calling myself a "freedom fighter" I meant (more literally) that I struggle for freedom, not that I'm trying to violently overthrow the government.

But, I would defend myself in that situation. Idk what else to say.

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Don't we all? :sunny:

12. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Bi-polar disorder isn't an excuse for acting like a dick. This is an internet forum, nobody is face to face in here. If you're angry then step away from the computer and come back to write your response when you've calmed down a bit. Trust me, it helps.

And being a homeless coke dealer who once stopped a robber is not really the type of life experience that encourages people to actually take the time to seriously consider your arguments. Not sure why you keep bringing this stuff up.

My advice, even though I'm sure you don't want it, is to take a deep breath and think about the point you're trying to make before you start typing. You're obviously passionate, but your communication skills don't seem to be strong enough to actually have a real discussion with anyone, especially those who even remotely disagree with you. If you ever want to make any real change in your society, you're going to have to learn to converse with other people instead of just sitting at your computer and angrily typing away in some shady corner of the internet.

13. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

:) I hope so! I think more people are waking up each day.

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I wasn't the only one being a dick.

Your canadian- your life experience consists of hockey and empty feilds. You've probably never even held a gun. And these experience do apply, cause they're real-life.
    This is the lies people say because I go over their head. What I say makes perfect sense, and I converse with alot of people who agree with me. (just not on this forum.) Infact, in real life, I even get along with Liberals. I think you guys take my words the wrong way, I took this same message to another forum, and had OVERWHELMING support. Infact, I have people +rep me all the time on HF even, telling me to stay here, and "keep fighting the good fight."
    You've not liked me since I got here. Plus, this is coming from a guy who supports government control, supports gun control and says you don't know why we "think" we need guns in American. Oh really? We should trust government with their AA guns, heavy artillary and, nukes but we can't even have a pistol? Do me a favor man, don't give me advice until you actually understand where I'm coming from.

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." John Action

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." ~Thomas Paine~

15. eggsprog

This pretty much proves my point. Unintelligent, petty insults. And how exactly does your experience of selling cocaine and being homeless have anything to do with what you think is a government false flag operation?

The problem is that what you say does not make perfect sense to everyone reading it. You assume that anyone who disagrees with you, questions you, or just doesn't understand what point you're trying to make is an Obama-loving-liberal instead of actually trying to have a productive conversation. It doesn't have to always just be fighting and yelling.

Not really sure why you're posting this here, but okay, I think we can all agree with this.

I can post a quote that says the exact opposite of this, doesn't mean that either one is correct.

16. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Citizen, only his idea of what freedom is is valid. Don't you know this?

17. Marifana

Marifana Member

I also wonder, when someone attacks the US or the US Army it is terrorism. But US army in Iraq and Vietnam is not terrorism, that is just defending their country.

Just look at the Syrian rebels. The "rebels" are fundamental muslims paid by the US. How do I know this?
    Well. I am in an organisation where we have lots of syrian members who can all say the same, they have been there and know it.

18. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is wrong. That would be counter-productive.

Maybe I regard people like that for defending the NDAA (as you did,) but you can't apply your experience with me, as if it applies to anyone.

Freedom means the same thing for everyone. Liberals want the freedom to do what drugs they wish, but the ban guns and large soft drinks. Republicans want to be free from over-taxation, but they still support unconstitutional laws, wars and, the drug war. I say we should have freedom for everyone, and ban nothing. The role of government should be to protect life, libetry and, property. What Is so bad about this message?

It's because so many of you are totally reliant on government, and you don't want to stop wasteful spending or wasteful programs.

19. Sig

Sig Senior Member

No it doesn't, Stp, and that has been abundantly clear for as long as the idea of "freedom" has existed.

Why is it that anyone who disagrees with your vision it "totally reliant on government", and don't want to stop "wasteful spending or wasteful programs".

20. eggsprog

When did I defend the NDAA? Why do you keep making things up about me?