Washington Navy Yard shooting.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Sep 16, 2013.

1. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

People recently have said to be ready for more false flag attacks, that may jepordize our Civil Liberties. I believe this could've very well been the case here. The government can easily find crazies to do this evil stuff, then find other crazies to pin it on. Supposably, now there's 3 shooters, two hours ago it was 2, and before that 1. Is it me, or does it seem like in all these "home grown terrorist attacks," the government can never get their own story straight!!!:dizzy2::bomb:

2. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

This is at least the 3rd thread on this very subject.

3. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Oh really? I didn't see them. My bad.

It's just bugging me, cause this is going to be used as a reason to take more freedoms away from us. (probably the Second Amendment.) But still, normal societies don't have to worry about this, because they don't have an economy based on war. Plus, many things that have gotten us into war, were proven to be false-flags including the Gulf of Token incident.

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

It doesn't really matter, I guess. In another thread I commented that it might have been a member of the Navy responsible for the shooting. Our culture of gun (and other) violence is unsettling and bothersome.

5. Sig

Sig Senior Member

So an economy supposedly based on war makes people carry out mass shootings?

6. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Gun violence is our culture? Logically that doesn't make any sense.

7. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Part of it. Or something about it causes more gun violence than is acceptable.

8. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I'm saying one of a few things. 1- we create our enemies by bombing wrecklessly. I am also saying our government is known to commit false flags in order for their fear to overcome logic. This is how they got Americans afraid of Muslims. Now, it's probable this is the same type of situation, where the government knows more than they put off. Even with the Boston Bombings; the kid said "I didn't do anything, the government set me up. Dad, tell mom I love her." and we didn't even get any info from him, cause again, the government killed him.

I'm just warning people to analize information from government wisely, because they're conartists.

9. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Possible? Certainly. Probable? I don't think so. Certainly no evidence to suggest any type of conspiracy at this point.

The kid? You mean the one who is still alive?

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

These news organizations. They are in such a rush to scoop each other. First, it's One dead, blah -blah. Then it's four dead-blah -blah--now it's 12 dead. Fuckers act like high school reporters. You can't believe shit until a few days after an event. And then IF IT'S THE GOVERNMENT, it's probably bullshit anyway. The only news a person can trust is PBS and then again--who knows?

11. odonII

odonII O

I would presume it was the news not 'the government'...

12. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

They change their stories as more facts become available. While I'm not one to trust the media I hardly think this is strange or suspicious.

13. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I suppose you're right. Just bugs me.

14. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

It bugs me too, I don't trust any of it. And of course, everyone's either dead or their trials would be lip service. You're Right to not trust them, I don't either!

15. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

Nah, I think the older brother actually. But you really never know. It's crazy to me, that people being charged and their families are hit with Gag orders, and the government manipulates the info at will.

I do think it's probable for our government to attack us, because they we're planning to do it 40 years ago, and the same companies are in charge. Also, the government is known to be corrupt. I wouldn't put anything past them today, while the petrodollar collapses, and they cling desperately to their power.

16. graxton

graxton Member

17. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

I agree totally. DC has crazy strict gun laws, that's probably why that Navy Yard was picked. "The heller decision"

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The shooter was being treated for hearing voices a la mind control by the US government, so it was a false flag to take the guns away from our cold dead hands :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1TGtf_fSY"]Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory- S03E07 Brain Invaders - YouTube

hotwater

19. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

20. Sig

Sig Senior Member

Fits? I don't know. There is always confusion in the early stages of events like this. Fog of war, so to speak.