Washington DC had foreknowledge of tidal wave!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Pressed_Rat, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I understand they wouldn't have been able to evacuate most people, if very many at all. Still, they could have at least warned the more populated "tourist" areas. Even if it only spared the lives of a couple thousand people, at least they would have warned them, which is better than having foreknowledge of the impending waves but doing nothing at all.

2. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

hmmm...i'd say they knew about it before the quake happened. that whole 'expect something big dec 27th thread' ...was't a bomb, wasn't in houston, but i wasnt execting either to be accurate. its interesting to note the only damage done was to americas next targets in their neoliberal globilization efforts.
    mt helens barely blew at all but they knew about it WAAAAAY before it happened. bullshit they didnt know about this too.

3. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

So let me get this straight...you believe America had knowledge of the earthquake ahead of time...because some random person on an internet message board predicts doom on the wrong day, in the wrong place, with the wrong method?

Yes, obviously the earthquake had a political agenda. It must be rooting for America and the neocons. Idiot.

Volcanoes are much, much, much easier to predict than earthquakes. Anyone with even the most rudimentary understanding of geology knows this.

4. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

that is exactly the kind of attitude that lead to the complacency with the whole 9/11 issue...
    people want to 'respect the dead' as if seraching for the truth is in some way disrespectuful to teh deceased. i'll tell ya what, when i get my head blown off by a shotgun and you want to pay me the respect of dropping the issue and going about your daily basis, do me a favour and pay me the disrespect of figuring who did it, why, and how you can stop them from repeating said action.

5. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

danger have you been standing out in the cold again without a coat

6. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

yes jackass thats exaclty how america figured it out. note the inherent sarcasm.
    yes jackass the earthquake had a political agenda. just like all the bombs in bullets in iraq, afghanistan, korea, vietnam, they all had political agendas,and has nothing to do with any governments policies what so ever. also, please note the sarcasm.

yes jack ass an erupting volcanoe with a resulting magnitude less than 10,000 times as powerful than the earthquake that hit south asia is much easier to predict, despite the fact that; the major 9.0 earthquake was on a major fault line, with seismic sensors all over, that managed to relay the info that a quake happend half way across the world in 1 minute. yet didnt register any noticable anomilies before hand
    yes, i believe that. thank you for showing me the way.

7. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I was being in part fecicious - just ribbing matt a bit.

Is investigating this tragedy wrong? no, I certainly don't think it is. I just think its a bit sick that some reporters are so quick to call foul - point fingers and insunitate that there were selfish and possibly malicicious judgements made by the US concerning this matter.

Personally, I feel that if there were mistakes made, these were honest mistakes - someone was maybe a bit asleep at the wheel, but nothing more than that. Shit, this is an unprecedented event, one that the entire world was not prepared for, not just the US.

8. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

in a sense that i have opened my eyes to the cold world we live in, yes. in a sense that i have begun to remove that protective shield comforting myself that the world is correcting itself, that we live in a democratic world, and that the last great evil was adolph hitler, then yes...i have been standing out in the cold again without a coat.
    perhaps its time we began to shed these protective layers which help us live in such a desolate world, and instead try to change the environment we're in so we don't need said metaphorical coat.

9. dhs

dhs Senior Member

If the US is so damn good at predicting earthquakes, explain to me Northridge in what was it 1990? We've had many here on our own soil that we've not been able to predict. You'd think if the technology was there, then we'd use it. There hasn't been a large scale quake in what seems to be ten years here in the states and when the next big one occurs, I seriously doubt we'll be able to set our watches for it.

10. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

yeah... but then we would hear how only white people where warned....or some shit like that.......

lets say they warned a few cities .....then everyone panics the streets fill up with people and cars trying to escape and the tide wave comes in and still kills a large percentage of the population.....

there is always the.... woulda ...shoulda....coulda......after such events

.........and sadly there is just no win win situation.

11. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

You, sir, are exactly what is wrong with the world. You do not think critically. You do not know nor care what the truth is, you are more concerned about advancing your own conspiracy theories regardless of the evidence.

Your statements comparing the prediction of a volcano to the prediction of earthquakes shows that you don't know the first thing about science.

Your statements comparing man-made bullets to nature-made earthquakes indicates a shocking ignorance of what our technology is and is not capable of doing. (You are aware that there are no earthquake machines...right? Please say yes before I lose all faith in human intelligence.)

Please learn at least the basics of reason, logic, and critical thinking. Or if you will not do that, please lock yourself in your home with the lights shut out and never talk to anyone again, so that other innocent but equally weak-minded people are not taken in by your dumb, unfounded, tabloid-esque theories.

12. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

the earthquake machine was a joke.
    in regards to the evidence, what evidence? theres no evidence as of yet either way, merely speculation. i do know what the globalist agenda has done prior and wouldn't put purposely with holding information to cause further damage past them.

8=====D <----- that is my penis, please commence sucking it.

13. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

There is OVERWHELMING evidence that the governments of the world are simply not capable of pulling something like this off, even if they wanted to.

1. No one has EVER been able to consistently predict earthquakes. You can forecast them like you would a weather forecast, for example, you could say that there is a 60% chance of an earthquake along the San Andreas Fault within one year. But with our present technology, it is impossible to actually predict the location and time of an earthquake. Or do you believe that every single seismologist in the world is part of "the globalist agenda" as you call it?

2. How many people would be involved in a government conspiracy of this magnitude? Or to rephrase the question, how many people would the governments have to worry about keeping quiet? Even if somehow the governments did know about it, it would be impossible to keep it a secret.

3. What reason would the governments of the world have for killing off thousands of innocent people, without discriminating based on political ideology, skin color, religion, or the other things governments usually kill people for? None.

14. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Well one thing is for sure, if the White House did know something, and purposely didn't tell any neighboring countries, it was only to forward their population control/eugenics programs, and to decrease the world population.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

15. Co0kiezGurl

Co0kiezGurl Banned

Why is this just putting the blame, or responsibility on America? What about other countries actually around the areas that got hit? Why must everything be blamed on the US? Doesn't Japan get hit by tsunamis a lot? I honestly don't know, but it's what I've heard so don't "shoot" me for asking. Wouldn't they have a pretty good system of "predicting" such things? Wouldn't they also have known if it was indeed possible to know?

16. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

Well said Kandahar,
    There is one way to convince him of something ? post something more ridicules on a website of his choice, because we all know the more outlandish the story the more convincing to him it is !!!! who needs agent provocateurs in the US, all you need is a internet connection, the dummies are already just sitting there, waiting to soak up all the utterly bizarre info that these anti US agents can come up with.. No matter what the farcical nature of the Idea, some donut will pick up on it and then spend the rest of the week trying to convince the rest of the US that it's true.
    Come on pressed rat I have read the links you sometimes post, referencing your sources. they are just website designed to attract people like your self, You I or anybody could write these articles and of course attribute them to people who are in the know !!! Just because I say a top pentagon official said something does not mean he did. Just because I say I read a top secret document, and that's where I got my info, does not mean I'm telling the truth. Quite frankly the truth is often very boring, so It can't possibly be true... and NO the moon is not made from cheese, although it does say so on a website somewhere !!!!!!

Co0kiezGurl the US is the most powerful nation, sadly this means they are responsible for everything.....? If there is a war some where and they don't intervene, it's because they have a hidden agenda. If they do intervene it's because they have a hidden agenda ! does anyone see a pattern immerging here " accept that the US has a hidden agenda !" It does not matter what the US does it will always have to deal with the conspiricy theorist who are only going to blame the US either way ! Lets just hope we can find the resolve to ignore these nuisances, and act when the US as a nation thinks it appropriate ....

17. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

Kind of like saying "the earth isn't flat, but some people dispute that, so I guess we'll never be sure.

Wow a whole one inch long too. Keep it in your pants.

18. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

good god....... you people and your conspiracy theories. first you say something about an earthquake machine, then a nuclear bomb gone wrong... now you say that the US government is at fault for the thousands of lives lost. The US had always had tsunami warnings in place... 40 years ago after the quake in alaska, which was as big as the one in indonesia, warnings went up and down the west coast and in hawaii. granted about 50-100 people were still killed from the tsunami, but there could have been thousands more. its not americas fault that these countries do not have warnings in place. you know how long it would have taken for the news to spread all around the coastlines?? there are thousand miles of coastlines, and even those places hit in sri lanka and india, it was 4 hours at the most. all those places up around sumatra and thailand were a few hours...

and when comparing mt st helens to the earthquake, thats a whole different thing we are comparing. volcanoes give warnings usually with their billowing up of steam and ash before it blows...... earthquakes give little or no warning, and usually the only warning you get is from animals who sense something wrong. no one can predict an earthquake.

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

so why are you blaming America ???

From the peices i have gleaned from TV and the Net .. their is a fantastic british made system in operation , firstly designed to track atomic weapon use . now used for locating and trackin the weather.. The true thing we should all worry about and what keeps prime ministers and presidents up at night..

Their was adequate communication through two way global recievers located all over the globe .. these were not used properly because of budget restraints in poorer countries and people were off on their holidays (seems sad , but i have heard it is true).

Their are confrences all the time about how and who and why and how much a global watch and communicative coalition should work..blaming the US is so easy but unfair.

20. soliloquy

soliloquy Banned

This tsunami surprised the heck out of everyone ,US included . If you ask any expert they will tell you that a plate movement of this size , normally lifts or drops the sea bed by around 10 meters, this will produce a tsunami of about the same size ( 10 meters ) none of the experts anticipated the extent of the damage ! they believed there would be quite a bit of damage to the immediate sea front communities, by damage they meant flooding and the mess that comes with it, This wave proved to be a massive under estimation for which one hundred and fifty thousands people paid for with there lives ..... People are only to happy to find somebody or country to blame for the catastrophe. But I hope we take a moment to learn something ... while we help the people rebuild their lives ...