Washing The Car Barefoot

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by mattygroves, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Haha I know what scene you’re talking about

2. xkr404

xkr404 Member

It just makes sense too. I’ve washed the car in flip flops and I end up slipping about in them, they soon come off! I’ve worn shoes too and regretted it - vans end up very wet and stained!

3. goodearth

goodearth Member

OZ........er.......THE NOTHING........is growing at an increasing rate.

4. goodearth

goodearth Member

5. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

I don't wash the car, but remove the snow from our car in my bare feet today. The temperature was about -5 ° C and the height of the snow about 15 cm.
    I was dressed warm with a wool jacket and gloves, but there is never any need to protect my feet, even in weather like this. So I worked barefoot in the snow for about a quarter of an hour.

M_Ranko, riverman18 and RT19 like this.
  6. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

How resistant are you? Do you feel any pain from the cold? Do you have to bite your lip and tough it out?

Barefoooter likes this.
  7. Barefoooter

No, I don't feel any pain, just happiness. I'm barefoot all year round, so me feet are used to every weather conditions. For me it's a wonderful feeling to be barefoot in fresh snow, not too long, but half an hour is ok.

M_Ranko likes this.
  8. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Very interesting. I usually limit myself to 5-10 minutes outings tops, for reasons of safety. Once, when I was still experimenting with my limits, my feet started to get pretty numb while staying in -13 C (8.6 Fah) temperatures. I had to take time to warm them up properly with warm water after that. No harm done, mind you, but it was a moment where it felt a bit scary for the first time.

Stay safe, brutha.

Barefoooter likes this.
  9. Barefoooter

Be sure, I'm not playing with my health. After years of barefoot living I know exactly what my feet are able to endure. I never had any damages, neither from frost nor from glass or other sharp things.

M_Ranko likes this.
Tags: