Was the Sandy Hooks shooting manufactured?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yog-Sothoth, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it was orchestrated. If you read the official eyewitness reports, students were naming other students (and non-students) besides just Harris and Klebold as shooters.

Plus, nobody has ever explained how two were people able to sneak over 100 pipe bombs into the school, plus a few larger propane tank bombs.

This idea that Harris and Klebod had no friends is simply false. They were not the outcasts the media portrayed them as. They might not have been the most popular kids at school, but they were not outcasts either. They had a circle of friends.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You make no sense. What is to be gained by faking any of that? I doubt you have the relationships I do. I am more close to any youtube video you will find. You can believe what you want.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

guns are one of the means by which dead people are "manufactured". i look at the title of this thread and know i must be missing something.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Alex Jones Allegedly Destroyed Evidence In Sandy Hook Case

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has been accused of destroying evidence in the case of families from Sandy Hook Elementary School who are suing him for claiming the massacre was a hoax.

In a filing Friday, attorneys for two victims’ families noted Jones said during a recent broadcast of his radio show that he'd told his staff to delete information from his "Infowars" website after CNN cited content from it for violating Twitter policies.

Several families of Sandy Hook victims are suing Jones for spreading false claims about the 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that killed 20 children and six educators
    [​IMG]

5. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

If the shootings were faked, I think there would be less inconsistencies. What I do think is that the media has an agenda when they air the news stories about the shootings and they only want people to say what they want them to say in interviews. But later on when more details come out, it conflicts with the scripts they made them read.

People said they thought Pulse was a hoax because Drew Leinonen's mom seemed coached. I believe she was coached, but it's not because the shooting didn't happen. Her son was dead, and I know that because he was a friend of a friend of mine. They wanted to focus on the fact that the shooter was a Muslim and a terrorist more than the fact that it was a hate crime. It's not news if it doesn't scare the majority of Americans and the majority of Americans aren't gay, therefore they just don't care as much.