Was the Sandy Hooks shooting manufactured?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yog-Sothoth, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Orison

Orison my dog is full of stars Staff Member Super Moderator

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I grew up 20 minutes from Columbine High School. I had family who were students. I know people who knew the shooters all though school. They are not government plants. They were always weird and angry. So no one wanted to be their friend even the other weird people. They were probably psychopaths from birth if they would do something like that. They do stories on the news about how the people who survived still have problems years latter. At the time the lots of people kind of knew someone by six degrees of sepration who was either dead or injured. It was still a huge deal with tons of people still suffering when I stared high school years after that. I gurentee you it happened.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I didn't say it didn't happen. I said it was orchestrated. If you read the official eyewitness reports, students were naming other students (and non-students) besides just Harris and Klebold as shooters.

Plus, nobody has ever explained how two were people able to sneak over 100 pipe bombs into the school, plus a few larger propane tank bombs.

This idea that Harris and Klebod had no friends is simply false. They were not the outcasts the media portrayed them as. They might not have been the most popular kids at school, but they were not outcasts either. They had a circle of friends.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You make no sense. What is to be gained by faking any of that? I doubt you have the relationships I do. I am more close to any youtube video you will find. You can believe what you want.