Was MDMA made to be "perfect"?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by toastacidblocks, May 9, 2007.

1. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

since its designer does that mean the creator was focused on the fact that it opens serotonin glands and the what not, to make us happy and all that stuff? or was it just a crazy coincidence?
    anyone know?

2. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

dunno...its was synthesized in like the early 1900s so i doubt they knew exactly what it was going to do....no one really knew exactly what it did when it first became poular in the early 80s late 70s

3. akatweak

akatweak Member

from what ive read, after it was mistakenly created they could not find anyuse for the compound on paper so the whole thing laid dorment untill the god of ecstasy found it and realized what it made you feel. noone intended for it to do what it does... just like most things such as lsd...

4. Stiney

Stiney Member

Yeah Akatweak is right it was just created accidentaly as a byproduct of something else by Merck and when they did patent it they patented it as a drug used in the synthesis of another haemostatic drug called hydrastinine not seeing it as particularly useful in itself. So toast the awnser is no, it wasn't created with any thought gone into its use as its used today.

5. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Wow- impressive- 3 answers, all 3 correct! :)

6. egle

egle Member

what a grr8 find!!!!!!

7. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I think it was found when someone was to make fake adrenaline but they never knew what its uses was for some time.

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

No it was first marketed as a diet pill.

9. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

This is a great thread on the history of MDMA. Some of these things i didnt know about. Like the diet pill thing, I am impressed. Also, Psychologist use MDMA as a therapeutic tool to have patients open up more.

10. akatweak

akatweak Member

dude alls i got to say is naruto is bad ass show for real!!! an everybody shoul experiance this shit once in a life to uderstand em selfs!!!

11. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

12. HoodHop

HoodHop Member

good history reaDS