Was it LSD or something else?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Epsilon, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Epsilon

Epsilon Guest

Today I have had my first experience with LSD and right now would be when I'm supposed to be tripping. I am trying to work out whether what I have taken is LSD or if I have been tricked. I got it from my boyfriend's dealer whom he is very friendly with (although they do not know each other for purposes other than drugs). We smoke cannabis regularly and have had no problems with the stuff he gives us.

My attitude before taking the drug was very positive and I was excited to 'trip'!

I took the blotter at around 6pm. I put it on my tongue and waited and allowed myself to swallow the paper. It had a very dark ink on it. It tasted quite horrible for a few seconds when I initially put it on my tongue. This is strange as LSD is supposed to be tasteless. Some people say the ink tastes bad. As a complete first timer, I have no idea.

I felt nothing for about an hour, and then I felt very sick. I thought it was normal nausea but then I vomited, a lot. I vomited about 4 times in a row and then I felt relatively fine, as I am feeling now. My body feels shaky and not normal. Almost flu-like but not as bad.

My question is: Do you think my body was rejecting the LSD and vomited it all up as a 'foreign' chemical in my body? If so that would explain why I am not tripping whatsoever (because I got it all out before I could). OR do you think I was given a different chemical?

My boyfriend took half of the blotter as he was a bit more worried than me about what it would be like. He has not vomited but it seems to be affecting his mental state whereas mine is totally unaffected. It has made him quite anxious but not at all hallucinogenic.

Any help would be great, as my boyfriend trusts his dealer a lot, whereas I think his dealer may be 'charming' him to scam him.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Doesn't sound like LSD

3. ChrissySunshine

ChrissySunshine like disco lemonade

His dealer might not even be aware if it's real or not. That's what happened to me and my fiance last year. We're just staying away from "LSD" for now.

(it makes me sad as fuck that I have to put quotations around that.)

4. Epsilon

Epsilon Guest

Yeah, I'm kind of resigned to the fact it was not LSD. My boyfriend just made himself puke because we both realise we have no idea whatsoever what we took. Was too busy looking up the pleasant and fairly risk-free effects of LSD that I didn't think about how easy and potentially dangerous it is to be totally ripped off. I'm hoping that his dealer thought he was selling us LSD, but whoever he gets his stuff from ripped him off. To be fair, he is a dealer who mostly just deals cannabis. I think that will be the first and last time I will try anything more as I don't have the right connections to ensure a safe trip!

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Dealers sell anything to make money. There is a good chance he has no idea what he actually has.

6. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

What you need is to chill out and relax!!
    Go and eat some healthy fruits, drink some water and try to go to sleep. .
    Psychedelics make people puke. That is a common thing. But LSD is an exception. it never caused me any nausea or really bad body load.

the blotter was very bad tasting so it could have been nbome. nearly every phenethylamine I tried made me nauseous to some degree...

be happy that you puked it up!!!
    try to relax!

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i don't think you would have puked soon enough or "efficiently" enough to eliminate all the drugs from you system. when people puke, they generally still trip.

did it taste quite awful for just a few seconds, or for the whole time it was on your tongue? NBOMe chemicals IME taste awful the entire time. LSD blotters are either completely tasteless, or slightly "off" as far as taste, but it's like your tongue is playing a guessing game...."is this bitter?"
    other psychedelics on blotter tend to be more like "AHH this is fucking nasty..spit it out!" level bitter.

i would guess that you didn't get LSD. i would let your dealer know this - he probably has NBOMe. and he'll probably refuse to listen...

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

From your story I recommend trusting your gut and confronting the dealer. This sounds nothing like LSD. The extreme bad taste of the blotter is a big warning sign that it's NBOME or DOx.

9. Epsilon

Epsilon Guest

Thanks for all your help. The taste wasn't nice for only a few seconds, then it went away and didn't taste like anything. It wasn't SO horrible that you felt like you should spit it out. I feel pretty much fine now, with a stomach that still feels a bit weak. In terms of tripping or even feeling high.. not at all. The only thing is me and my boyfriend are still very awake at 2.30 am. Other than that, no mental effects negative or positive.

10. mynameisbrian

mynameisbrian Member

I used to get bad nausea on LSD, even low doses. I'd feel very weak and sick during the come up. I get super energized but at the same time it's like my body can't handle it so it makes me feel weak (which is why I make sure I eat beforehand now). I'm using the same blotter and for some reason I don't get much nausea anymore unless I take a lot.

One of the times I took about a quarter dose, I felt intense nausea (didn't vomit, however) for about 40 minutes, then it started to go away. I didn't trip, but I felt a little spacey and calm/euphoric.

Because of the taste and you not feeling any high at all, it sounds suspicious. That's why it's a good idea to buy a test kit online first.

11. muharic

muharic Guest

You should eat lsd on empty stomach! :)

12. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

LSD never gave me any kinda discomfort like that..
    It is always easy on the body. actually its the lightest substance I have ever taken...only effects the mind!