Was it a dream?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by REB?, Dec 13, 2018.

1. REB?

REB? Members

I remember waking up but not falling asleep or any earth stuff had I started on this earth and just fell asleep. it seemed like it was my real life before I experienced waking up on earth. what do I make of it?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Go on... ?

themnax and Irminsul like this.
  3. REB?

REB? Members

I experienced a full life complete with life memories, I had never heard or experienced being a being on this earth, then I woke up here like my life was a dream. what does it mean?

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

I've no idea.. probably just a weird dream.. fortunately we don't know the exact time we fall asleep, and if your a science fiction fan, who knows what our dream cells make of the active part of our brain..

RonnieM likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

6. It means life is a dream!

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  7. morrow

morrow Visitor

The truth is...

8. Kirstie

Kirstie Members

F'in weirdo! lol

My mum is a bit of a spiritualist (sigh! I'm an atheist). She has often said how when I was 3 or 4 years old during christmas time that after she had put the presents under the tree, she went to bed, then she thought (dreamt?) she heard me get out of bed and walk across the hallway to the christrmas tree and she heard me opening the presents. Then during xmas day when I was opening my presents she said I had no excitement in me as if I already knew what was in them.
    Myself I remember it like it was a dream.
    My mum thinks I had an outer body experience. But you know... she's a spiritualist so she's going to think that way anyway lol.
    But, it really screws with my head. I don't believe in any God even slightly so spirits should not exist.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't know why it would have to mean anything.

and if everyone looked like humans, i would seriously question the not being this earth part,
    unless a parallel this earth in a parallel universe, which is pretty much were nearly all of my own dreams take place in.

i do know about my own former lives, (though not in any great detail)
    none of which were on this earth, but they were on other physical worlds in this universe,
    (and the sapient people of those worlds, of which i was of course one, did NOT look like humans),
    maybe even this galaxy, though obviously not in this solar system.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sounds like how i experience all of my dreams.
    i don't understand how this is supposed to be strange at all.