Warning before he cums? Or not?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Blowbuddy, Nov 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

I am a masculine guy that very much enjoys sucking another mans cock for him. I especially enjoy giving a married guy that is in need a toe curling blow job, no strings. Its always a thrill when the man I am pleasuring ejaculates in my mouth, I consider it an honor. Usually I can tell when he is reaching the point of no return and can tell it will be time to swallow soon but some men are more difficult to sense and just go off without much warning. I always love knowing when a cock is about to explode as opposed to the surprise release. I usually tell the man before I begin that he is welcome to cum in my mouth but just give me a heads up before he unloads. I love when I'm being told to prepare for the warm reward. Do other cock suckers out there prefer a warning or just let it rip? Its all good but I love being told its time to accept the semen.

SantaCruzRob, BiSal, Mfmca42 and 5 others like this.
  2. blurevman

blurevman Members

Usually the man will let me know that he is about to cum and he know by my action that i will swallow his cum. The will shoot their cum in the back of my throat and many times i can't taste their cum just swallow. They shooting in a warm mouth and sometime they will face fuck me.

Mfmca42, Donnee, Dracula69 and 2 others like this.
  3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Let it rip! If you're doing it right you'll know when he's about to blow. Just go with the flow! With the same guys you'll sense his responses. His breathing, thrusting, cock swelling even more.........then you'll get what you came for.

4. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

All great points. Thanks for the expert analysis.

Lovnflman likes this.
  5. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think it's common courtesy to be told if he is about to cum so you can properly be prepared to receive and completely appreciate all of it. I know when I get a nice bj, I always warn the giver of my impending explosion.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    Dano Dano, GrayGuy57, Joyia and 2 others like this.
  6. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

You are exactly the type of man I enjoy servicing. You enjoy as well as respect. Bravo!

7. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

I don't have a preference, being told or not he is about to shoot his cum load.
    Most men, most of the time body language speaks louder than words.

8. Windman

Windman Members

It makes no difference to me. I kind of like being able to anticipate it on my own. When I suck a guys duck I fully expect I’m going to get a mouthful of cum.

Anyfun, Si69, Blowbuddy and 2 others like this.
  9. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I like for a guy to warn me so I can really work him even more vigorously and take him deeper to help him along. Gets me prepared to receive his load in stride.

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Like most cock suckers I can tell when he's about to erupt but I do enjoy hearing him say "I'm about to cum"..."Here I cum"...which allows me to prepare to receive his warm load. Sometimes I'll just hold the head of his cock firmly with my lips to feel his load squirting into my mouth and there are times where I'll willingly deep throat him so he can unload down my throat. I do enjoy a guy that is verbal during the entire blowjob. Telling me what to do to his cock and balls not that I don't know what to do but just hearing the satisfaction in his voice as I'm devouring his manhood. Him releasing his load of cum into my mouth is my reward for a job well done and I'm certainly not going to waste it after having just provided 30-40 minutes building him up for a sizable, enjoyable, orgasm.

GrayGuy57, jmadre, Dracula69 and 5 others like this.
  11. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

I don’t need to know then he cums because that’s my intention to being with but it does add to the excitement of it all

12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I can usually tell by his reaction to my attention but sometimes a Silent Joe surprises me with a just a warm load in my mouth. That's OK, too.

jmadre, Blowbuddy, Windman and 2 others like this.
  13. Jmc55316

Jmc55316 Members

Sometimes it's nice to know when he's getting close to cumming so that I can slow down and tease him and keep him close to the edge. Slowly building up his orgasm and teasing his cock. The end result is a toe curling and intense orgasm. I like to control when he cums and he will thank me for that in the end!

14. Remirome

Remirome Newbie

Buddy - I am a married guy and want to be your friend!!!

bigredinmass and Blowbuddy like this.
  15. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

Thank You Remirome. If you lived near me we very well could be friends.

bigredinmass likes this.
  16. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Unnecessary; I swallow, and I can tell when he's about to cum. I'll extend the courtesy to others, though; as not everyone wants to swallow.

RBecca, Pobept73 and Blowbuddy like this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I have never given it much thought to tell you the truth, some times it takes for ever for him to cum and sometimes he cums in seconds, it all depends how hot he is. If he hasn't had a man for some time he cums right away! Me..at times I'm able to hold back and not cum but if I'm hot I might cum right away! Men are no different then women depends how excited you are or if he is doing a good job!

jmadre and Blowbuddy like this.
  18. missn3njerry

missn3njerry Members

often times i can tell he close, but i love the submissive feeling of him just finishing in me when he feels like it...of course, if the warning is packaged as "oh god, i love you....you make me cum baby" - i like that a lot!

19. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

That's what it's about right

20. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

I never ask them for a warning. A lot of times they will give one anyways. Most of the time their body language gives it away. Especially if I’ve sucked them off before.

21. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Just unload. That's why your mouth (or anything else) is there lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.