Warmonger Trump

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 9, 2018.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Trump's foreign policy is all about benefiting Zionism and the State of Israel, and has absolutely no benefit to the American people whatsoever. If anyone cannot see by now that with Trump we're just getting more of the same, then you never will. Trump and his ilk (Bolton, Pompeo, etc.) are THE SWAMP!!

How dumb can some of you alt-right morons be?

The countries Trump is going after are the same countries that were slated for "regime change" by PNAC neocons under the Bush 43 administration.

But nothing is ever said about Saudi Arabia, who Trump recently made a 110-billion dollar arms deal with. This is the country that supposedly attacked the US on 9/11 and is one of the most brutal authoritarian regimes on the planet.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I know, right?

We were at peace under Obama. He won the peace prize. Those were the good ol’ days.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

LOL!!!

All you guys can do is talk about Obama, as if I don't know he was a piece of shit too.

Obama helped to create a lot of the mess that Trump is now supposedly going to "clean up." As if that was not deliberate. Create the problem to then offer the solution which is only of benefit to the globalist agenda. Typical Hegelian Dialectic.

Obama is not the president anymore. Killary is not president. Stop using them to avoid asking questions about your Messiah.

Trump is to your side what Obama was to the other. Each respective side sees each of these clowns as some type of savior who cannot be questioned.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
    YouFreeMe likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Benefiting the state of Israel and Zionism. Tell me how Trump is like Hitler again? :worried:

5. NoHobo

NoHobo Members

Did half a year of community college teach you that wisdom? Or are you "self-taught"?

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm betting Winterhold tbh. Taught by Savo.
    Not much is known about Savos' early years, but entering dialogue with him reveals that he is at least one hundred years old, as he recalls he was only an apprentice at the college when the isle of Arataeum disappeared around 100 years ago.

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no. trump's foreign policy is about his hatred of anything non-euro-american, and an excuse for his ranting in favor of hate.

that is the root, beginning and end of it.

and presidents do have a motivation to start wars. it gives them an excuse to over ride and to some degree suspend the constitution entirely.

most of them have been at least aware of appearances and tried to not be too blatant about it.
    trump doesn't seem to act like he has the patience to play that long of a game.

it really doesn't appear that he cares about anything except trump, and the idea that he thinks symbolic value makes him some kind of a big deal.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no. raygun created the mess trump has no intention of nor interest in 'cleaning up'. maybe 'cleaning up' on whatever he can stuff in his own offshore accounts maybe.
    obama did do something weak, and it did cost him what everyone had hoped he could accomplish, but from the outside, how do we even begin to know what might or might not have been possible for him.
    the something weak of course, was trying to compromise with fascists who never reciprocate but are always on the make to take another inch and another.
    the fascists i'm referring to, whom he tried to compromise with, are what we have in power now, and which are trump's base and what he represents.

scratcho likes this.
  9. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I was being sarcastic.

Trump is not my messiah and I knew he, like all politicians, would not deliver all the best political promises. There were some promises I hoped he would follow through more than others, such as not sucking up the the Saudis. I figured there would be a few foreign policy fuck-ups, but not quite like the Syrian bombings. So it’s highly unlikely I’ll vote this next election.

With the social culture pushing bullshit like cultural appropriation, safe spaces, trigger warnings, anti-free speech, Islam coddling, justifying the violence of black lives matter, identity politics, and justifying violence against people with “dangerous” opinions. Trump’s represented the rejection of all that shit, and win was necessary when it came close to the end. The post election meltdown was quite a phenomenon that made it worthwhile.

10. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Are you talking about Skyrim?

Irminsul likes this.
  11. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

There's three more country's that need regime change; Syria, Lebanon and Iran according to Wesley Clark. Israel just bombed Iran's troops in Syria with the biggest attack in decades. Trump just pulled out of the Iran deal. Whoever control's the middle east will have a strangle hold on the majority of the remaining fossil fuels on the planet. At the end of the day it's all about thermodynamics. People in the developed world need 10 calories of oil to produce every 1 calorie of food. That fact is what's really driving things.

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Wesley Clark should have been president years ago.

But he was too Democrat for the Republicans and too Republican for the Democrats. But since we tend to vote for party over candidate, no one knew what to make of him.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

insecurity is universal, but the devaluation of consideration is still the path to tyranny.