Warmonger republicans call for new war in Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjhangover, Apr 26, 2013.

1. ThisIsWhyYoureWrong

ThisIsWhyYoureWrong Member

Have you ever stopped to think about how absolutely ridiculous this claim is? The idea that blowing stuff up and killing people is somehow good for the economy is fucking absurd. War diverts resources, that normally would have been used for productive things like supplying goods and services, and spends them on various means of death. How in gods name could that possibly be good for anyone other than bomb and bullet manufacturers?

2. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

It always sounds bad to a limp wrist dumacrat. But it help the whole economy in many ways.

Price of metal goes up, So low life "handout" nobamanites make more in the trash heap.

The guy at the sticker plant gets his job back because they need to ship bullets and know what size.
    His cousin got his job back too down the road at the cardboard box mill.

We get to build more backhoes to go clean out the shit holes we just blew the fuck up, So the guys on the line get paid more. The nut/bolt guy gets bigger orders etc.

Our country men who signed up to go to war need guns, ammo, boots, clothes, flak jackets, helmets etc
    Along with all they buy and stuff bought to send to them.

All the money made will be, Dumped back into the economy. If people are making decent money again, They can buy and support the economy. The hippies will need new rags and poster board to sit on their ass and whine.

But aww gee, We might have to go kill some poor piece of shit in a third world country that threatened us, Well here it comes mother fucker. While all of our un-employed gets employed, The non obamanites "handout" lovers.
    They will be able to pay their bills and maybe take that vacation they always wanted. Sorry you don't like the truth, But the past has shown that a war will put people back to work and they will put that money back into the economy.

Now the blu gum nobama, He just likes to look good for media, Give millions away along with fully loaded jets to countries. His planet of the apes looking wife writes more free checks than he does. Thus the reason we are in trillion(s) dollar debt.
    With nothing to show for it but a fake birth certificate and more LIE'S. He has an excuse, Lie and blame for everything. His mother should have swallowed that night to save us from a tyrant hitler wanna be.

Oh well, Don't mean shit to me, I just hope we start another war so money gets used by US not all the fucking POS third world shit holes who don't have a means to pay back let alone help or aid in anything. Id rather see the bombs dropped, That's money every time.

3. ThisIsWhyYoureWrong

ThisIsWhyYoureWrong Member

Any "metals" and labor dedicated to making tanks, bullets, and guns.. means less metals and labor available to make cars, appliances, and other things that actually improve people's lives, rather than just kill people. You must of missed your high school economics class when they explained the "Production Possibility Frontier." Making one product rather than another requires a trade-off, you don't get equal amounts of both. The ol' guns versus butter bit? Maybe you were too busy reading up on your canned, corny political insults to learn anything of actual value.

4. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

No, I actually took and did well in economics. In high school they are bias as they are union teachers that are dems. They also feed you more BS in government too.

Sorry you want to believe that it wont and don't help. There is always a bad side, If war or 'killing' is it so be it, That's your trade-off. But as soon as people start making money again, The bitching stops except the die-hard loons.
    Plenty of enough metal around for both, Plus it the manufactures who want more plastic and less metal. Ol' bill C sold us out on that one, That's why we have china/Canada steel and not our own.

Oh well, I see it as profit, So do many but don't realize or refuse to believe it. But war profits all, The little to the top ten. Holding hands and bleeding hearts wont stop shit, Only a speed bump in the big picture.

5. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

So, you agree with the killing of innocent people, many that are just families trying to get by, in order to boost the economy? You see war as profit, therefore you see innocent bloodshed as profit, so you are putting a price on human life. Where is the profit for those who have lost everything due to the millions of dollars worth of bombs used against them? If someone had you at gunpoint claiming that your death would profit their life, would you be so eager as to die for that greater good, someone could be profitting so why not? Imagine if the war was being held in the US, your hometown a complete bomb site, danger of death everywhere you went, fearing for yours and your families, friends and fellow peoples lives daily - or maybe you can't, doesn't matter anyway really, you have a house and food, running water and probably a car and nice 'valuable' items.

People are losing their lives daily, their homes that have been passes down over generations, watching friends and family die right before their eyes in places they used to play in as kids - all for the greater good though right? Benefits the little up to the top ten.

I watched a documentary on Syria yesterday. Children orphaned, families torn apart and so many lives lost. There is no profit, that shit is all a man made illusion. What happened to the 'value' of life.

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damn it!!! I accidently put a green thumbs up on post 42,the miniture Limbaugh. Forgive me please.

7. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

If bombing them keeps them off my front lawn or any US soil im all for it. I don't have time to worry about 'everyone' and their mom on the planet. If they think war is the best way, I know ill profit from it like I did from 01' until 09'. Sorry you want to save them all, But id rather keep it in their country and that's the reasoning they are using.

8. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

LMAO never herd that one, But on a site full on dem's, Ill take it as a compliment. But you can re-gain it by thumbs down on this reply.

9. desperad0

desperad0 Member

How would we pick who to side with? One side seems about as bad as the other.

10. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

exactly

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

Just wait till Syria falls, it will be Al Qaeda country..

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DLnstrSE9w"]WARNING GRAPHIC Syria rebel cuts out soldier's heart and eats it horrific propaganda video - YouTube
    Im just going to put this here..