warm weather

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by kitty fabulous, Jun 6, 2004.

1. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i just can't keep my clothes on when the weather gets warm. they feel so hot, heavy and uncomfortable. i wish i could spend more time nude during summer months.

2. nakedalaskan

nakedalaskan Member

I know what you mean Kitty, spent all day naked hiking in the warm sun!!

Nothing better than being nude and natural!

3. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Kitty, I hope you enjoy your summer :) I hate wearing dress clothes, and sweating during the summer.

4. jendi17

jendi17 Member

I like to wear light sun dresses and go barefoot :)

5. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

i know what you mean, Kitty! its really hot here, and apart from when i have to leave the house I haven't worn a stitch for days! and when i do go out i try and wear as little as possible - mostly just a long skirt and a vest top, and a bra if i'm feeling self-conscious.

being naked,or nearly naked, on a day like today is definitely the most comfortable way to be!

6. brianthebare

brianthebare Member

Hey it's really lovely here today in Cambridgeshire. I'll be out on my blanket in about 10 mins to soak up some nekkid rays.

Whhoo Hoo!!

7. xscoutx

xscoutx Member

i'll be out in the backyard naked just as soon as the business next door closes for the day! hoooo i sure am glad to be in sunny florida!

GO NAKED!! GO NATURAL!!