Warm hello from me..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lani, May 15, 2004.

1. Lani

Lani Member

Ciao! Ive never been good at these things...I have a hard time summing up myself in a little box..Well to start with I was born and raised in Croatia..even if it was hell at some points it still is "mother land"..Long story short, life went bad and i moved to Sweden, from there i moved to Holland, where i currently lived. What else to say?? I love traveling...both physical and mental..And one of my greatesr fascinations is Afirca, its absoultely amazing...I also play guitar and bass (make music with buddies) and i guess I do lot of art.
    Well this seems like a beautifull place..i dig the Love.

Luv L

2. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hello and welcome, Lani. Don't worry 'bout feeling like you don't come across the way you want to. Once you get to know some of the kynd folks on here it'll get easier and easier. Lookin' forward to seein' ya 'round the forum.

[​IMG]

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

welcome ive only been here two days and already love it!

4. Lani

Lani Member

Thank you people..its so nice being welcomed : )

5. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Welcome! Be sure to stop and see us at The Kitchen Table for some cookies and to meet some of our nicest folks!
    You'll find your way with the link below. Hope to see you soon.