Wanted: (East) Bay Area - Lookin' for Local \OC/ dvd's Connect...(read b/w the lines)

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by CSU_Student, Aug 5, 2008.

1. CSU_Student

CSU_Student Member

Sup All,

I just moved back here to the (East) Bay Area cause I graduated from College, and am running into a problem. I don't wanna say I'm desperate, but I'm feeling some wthdrl and need a local connect for OC. I'm very serious about finding someone cause I don't know anyone out here, and only person I know is nearly 300 miles away and can't drive that far just for this. ANYWAYS, down to brass tax, I set up a craigslist email to keep this confidential and private, and am willing to pay a premium!

Please email me at sale-784120473@craigslist.org, then I'll give you my phone number and we can go from there!!!

P.S: Just FYI for anyone who's thinking about helping me out. I'm a 6'0" white boy, pretty ahtletic/skinny (160lbs), and have a $61,000 a year job in computers, am 24 yrs old w/ rich parents... so I got PLENTY of money and am definitly NOT intimidating... SO PLZ HELP!

Thanks all in advance!!!

:)

2. bstagner

bstagner Member