Wanted: 250cc Motorcycle

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by HighBlueSkies, Jan 26, 2005.

1. HighBlueSkies

HighBlueSkies Member

I'm looking to buy a motorcycle for myself. It would be my very first motorcycle. My boyfriend already has a crotch rocket (92 yamaha 600R or something like that, i dunno), so I'm already accustomed to riding and I already have a helmet. I have ridden an ATV before, so I know how to operate a clutch (motorcycle and ATV clutches are very similar, I've been told).

Anyways, I'm really short (only 5'1") so i need a smaller motorcycle. I'm looking for something along the lines of a Honda Rebel 250cc, Eliminator 125cc, yamaha virago, etc. I'm not TOO picky because it will be my first bike and I've read that all those I listed are very good beginner bikes.

I've got $1500 to spend and live in the midwest US. I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick it up and trailer back to my home. I will drive to Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, MAYBE Kansas or Colorado, MAYBE San Antonio, Texas area. I will not drive to the east or west coast.

I am serious. Please message me if you think you have something I might be interested in.

2. McConnell

McConnell Member

If you type motorcycle forum into your url, it will give you a list of forums to go to, and most of them are free registrations, look for the add sections.

3. HighBlueSkies

HighBlueSkies Member

Still looking for a motorcycle...

4. McConnell

McConnell Member

did you go to any of the sites, that I recommended? Just type motorcycle forum iinto your msn url and it will give you a large selection.