Want to stay longer in bed

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Daddycool74, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

I ha e never had problems lasting long in bed I never had issues with my first wife out I have been in a relationship for almost 8 years and we have 3 children together and 3 step children who have mental health condition? I just got out of a marriage when we got together we new each other via social media I think I was drawn to her about her look and found out she had a very colourful sexual past with men and women.. but sex was just plan and always wanted more i asked for us to do more in the bedroom she only does oral is she is drunk and that’s not much I like anal try introduce toys and games so we can spice up our bedroom but nothing.. she just wants plan sex I eat her and fuck her in one position?
    I think this could cause me to not enjoying it could this cause me not lasting long .. I love her but I have sexual needs and want to enjoy sex I have thought about of getting a fuck buddy someone who wants the same as me .. I fantasise about my next door neighbor it be on my doorstep ? Also I heard her sisters girlfriend she s bio and asked her daughters boyfriend if she could suck and fuck his cock I thought about this even her sister is fuckable but not asked as she might say something To my partner her sister .. I am only 45 and have many years sexually.. I always look
    At women never act on it !! I’m just need help please