want to have girl/girl experience with roommate's friend

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by girltardis82, Jul 8, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah its hard to tell how old some people are or look.
    Maybe you could put a photo on here & we get to see her as well - preferably partly or fully clothed if you or her prefers ?
    Hot pink hair - is that her pubic ones as well ?

2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Your other post said you had already been to her house so why did she have to send you her address?

(Quote
    Anyways I got there and she's still in her uniform lol. Her place was small and messy, but smelled nice)

3. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Lol that's the same thing I thought. I think she's real forgetful or has a lot on her mind or something. She also asked me (in a text mind you) if I had her phone number so I could call her when I got there and I was like "Well I'm talking to you on the phone right now, so yeah" (I didn't say it quite so mean).

My roommate told me a little bit about her. Apparently she smokes weed 24/7. I smoke a lot too, but I guess she smokes it on the hour! She seems like kind of a burn out maybe. But she's really cool and nice and hot so it's all good.

4. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

People who smoke a lot tend to be forgetful. I used to smoke a lot and I'd totally forget things all the time. Not so much because of long term effects or anything but just because I was stoned all the time so when I was stoned I wasn't thinking about things so much as spacing out lol

5. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Well I'm home :(

Damnit NZ Male I think you jinxed me! Lol just kidding, not your fault obviously.

Was a pretty damn hot 45 minutes though!

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Only 45 mins - was she too tired to do anything else & what happened - during that short amount of time ?

7. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

:love:

get her into the kitchen, or just anywhere for a moment, just ask her something, like what she likes, music etc. Opening a channel of conversation always works. Plan B is just tell her you would like to sleep with her....simple

plan C, hit me up Lol... :2thumbsup:

8. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Haha thanks! Well things were going great until... well here's what happened.

I got to her place late because our cat (mine and roommate's) got out of our place and I had to go chase it outside (I know, ironic... pussy on the loose!) So I was late and it was my bad. But anyways when I get there she let's me in, and says "You want to chill on the couch and smoke a bowl first?" First... as in before we go have sex. Just the way she phrased it gave me butterflies! I mean it was obvious why I was over there and what we were about to do, but hearing it that way was a different story.

So we sit down on the couch and spark up a bowl. We're passing it back and forth and she's telling me how great the stuff is, and I am getting pretty stoned! Then right when it's pretty much done, I hand her the bowl and she just puts it down on the coffee table, turns towards me and moves in for a kiss. And I was thinking in my head "here we go!"

So she starts kissing me, I'm kissing her, and it's pretty fucking awesome. Then she pulls off my shirt and is feeling my tits (over my bra), then pulls back for a moment and takes off her shirt too, only she also removes her bra. Damn her tits were amazing! She held my head and pretty much shoved her tits in my face, and I started kissing nipples and sucking them.

Before all of this though, while we were still smoking the bowl, her cell phone had buzzed. Obviously she had ignored it. Then it buzzed a second time (either from a text or voice mail) and again she ignored it.

Anyways back to us making out on the couch. So I was greatly enjoying her tits, sucking on them and massaging them, and she was really into it. She had her eyes closed and was moaning. Every so often she'd feel mine too over the bra. A few times she leaned forwards to kiss me and our bare bellies would press together - such an incredible feeling! We were french kissing for a while just like that, me on my back on the couch, her on top of me. Then she finally pulls away and whispers "we should go in the bedroom now" and I said something back along the lines of "hell yeah". So she gets off me and helps me sit up... and then someone's pounding on her door. I go "are you expecting someone?" and she's "Noooo...." like she's really confused as to who could be knocking on her door. Then she says "Oh wait," looks at her phone, and then goes "Ah crap."

Guess who it was? The neighbors again! What's with these fucking people!? She quickly threw on her shirt and answered the door, and I hear her say "Ok give me a second and I'll be over". Then she comes back and says she has to go watch the dogs next door because the neighbors have an emergency and need to leave. I'm like "Oh, well maybe I can come with you". At this point I'm so hot and horny I just want her!!! But she's like "No... their 6 year old kid is there too and I have to watch her along with the dogs."

Those fucking dogs!!!!! What the hell!?!?!? But she is too sweet and kind and I guess can't say no (I have a feeling she's a huge animal lover). SO she apologizes a little... although it didn't seem like as big of a deal for her as it was for me but whatever. So I leave, totally unsatisfied and disappointed, although now I feel like shit complaining because meanwhile her neighbors are having an emergency...

Anyways she texted me shortly after I got back home and apologized again. She said the last thing she wanted to do was stop with me, but had no choice because her neighbors (and the dogs I guess) are like family. She said she was still at their place when she was texting me, and didn't know how much longer she'd be. I played it cool and said no problem. I said our meet up was hot anyways so it's all good. I said I needed to service myself though and would be thinking about her. Then she sent me perhaps the hottest text so far and said "Let me know next time you are free because we need to fuck, no interruptions." So I was feeling frisky and replied "Including 69ing?" And she responded "Fuck yeah, we're gonna 69 for hours."

So here I am, at home lol, when I should've been at her place, but oh well... just one more thing to look forward to. Man this girl is hot and sexy and willing but it's like impossible to make it work for some reason! Oh well, just hope for next time. Oh and about being forgetful... when I first got there she asked if I found the place ok lol. I was about to say "Uh yeah... I've been here before", but held my tongue.

9. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hot, sexy, willing and a kind hearted soul.
    She sounds like she'll be worth the wait.

10. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

And the wait... and wait... and wait... lol

11. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

I don't mean to be skeptical, but your latest post seems awfully like a male fantasy. I'm not the most worldly person around, but I don't think I could find a single girl I know who would describe her experience like that. No offence and correct if I am wrong. Sorry

12. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Lol well I've been told many times by my guy friends that my experiences are their very exact fantasies. Of course in those cases I'm speaking to them, but I probably use similar descriptions. I actually do want to be a writer, so that might be why I come off as so wordy. I'm also pretty blunt and to-the-point and can also be crass at times... don't know if those all add up to a male voice. What parts made you think twice?

And just fyi, I am definitely a girl ;)

13. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

just the tone and words used. 99% of girls I know always refer to their girls as boobs, and we are generally more conservative when describing our experiences :) again no offence. You could though, add a photo album to your profile :D

14. nz male

nz male Senior Member

And she never got to get your bra off - don't wear one next lol.
    Sexy thing you !

15. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

No offense taken! The whole boobs vs. tits thing... I told a guy once (long time ago) to cum on my boobs and he said it sounded like I was a middle schooler. Suffice to say I stopped using that word around him, and it stuck (we dated for 5 years). But I kind of agree... like calling a dick a wiener lol. As for my description, I guess I just wanted share all the dirty details!

And I am working on getting my profile more complete :)

16. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

:2thumbsup::daisy: cool :D

wiener is so American, we just call it a dick here, or a schlong Lol...there are some other names as well.

17. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Just got a text from her: "Hey, been back home for a couple of hours now. Neighbors are OK. Want to come over for some fun or is it too late?"

Sigh. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. It's too late :(

Oh but I want to so bad...!

18. Melanie_86

Melanie_86 Member

do you have Skype or yahoo?

19. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

I have a yahoo account but no Skype. But I don't have a camera so it's probably useless huh? Were you going to suggest I Skype with her?

20. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

So update for anyone who's been following this story...

My roommate came home from work today, no friend with her though. I casually asked her were her friend is and she said her friend left for a trip today, and that she had requested 2 weeks off. Wtf? Didn't she JUST text me last night saying we should hook up asap...?

So I texted her and said "Hey, heard you're on vacation, where to?", as I was trying to keep things casual. And she replies "Oh yeah, went to visit friends in NYC for two weeks, sorry forgot all about it. I'll hit you up when I come home."

First of all... just last night she's telling me to come over - how did she forget she had a 2 week vacation starting the next day!? Also, I thought she was craving me!? I know I was for her. Now she's acting like it's no big deal. Well I guess it's not... but I had this whole fantasy in my head and now I have to wait 2+ weeks? ARRRGH!!!

Well now I'm inclined to find some other girl to hook up with in the meantime. I guess I'll have to start a new project in the meantime.