want to have girl/girl experience with roommate's friend

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by girltardis82, Jul 8, 2013.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Hey you got what you wanted! :)

2. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Part of it at least. I'm beginning to think she had her eyes on me the whole time, and was just waiting for me to make a move? Or maybe she just sensed my feelings the whole night at the party and everything and just decided to have some fun at the end? Anyways, she hasn't really texted much. She texted "Hey" earlier today but when I texted back she didn't respond. Neither of them worked today so she never came over :(

3. la Principessa

Well maybe she wants you to make a move. Try asking her to hang out :)

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Why not just turn up at her place without warning & tell her you liked the kisses she gave you the other night & then hopefully she sees that as a compliment & ask if she can do it again but without the coke.
    Hopefully she ends up spending a lot more time with you than your room mate !
    Oh, by the way, while reading the part where you describe how she made her move on you gave me a erection. I bet a few others got a thrill reading it as well.
    Good luck with your next encounter with her.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yeah, we sometimes prefer to act like we aren't interested in doing some things in public & do when we are the right place alone with someone.

6. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

So she was back over yesterday. She came back home with my roommate after their shift. I heard them come in and was sort of hiding in my bedroom with the door open a crack so I could hear them. At first they were just bull shitting about work. Then they sparked the bong (my roommate just bought a four-footer the other day) and I could hear them taking bong rips. Finally I heard the friend ask "Hey, is your roommate home? Does she want to smoke with us?" (Btw, I never told my roommate doesn't know I had hung out with her friend the other day.)

So my roommate calls to me and asks if I want to come smoke, so I casually came out of my room and said sure. I couldn't make eye contact with her friend! But she said Hey what's up to me. I didn't know if I should pretend like nothing happened between us or what. So I sat down on the far end of the couch and didn't say much while we smoked. The friend looked over at me a few times, but just quick glances. I had to move closer so that I could reach the bong better, and ended up sitting pretty close to the friend, which felt awkward.

Anyways, the thing I had been dreading happened when my roommate said she needed to walk her dog. I tried casually asking if she wanted company (I didn't want to sound too desperate) but she said no, she would be quick, and told me to keep her friend company. There was a hint of something in her voice... so I don't know if she knows about us or not.

But as soon as she left the place to go walk the dog... I kid you not, her friend put her hand on my crotch! Over my jeans, but she wrapped her middle finger around so that it was in the crack of my ass. It happened so fast, I was freaked out at first! But before I could say anything, she was leaning over and kissing me. Her hand tightened between my legs and she started frenching me. And... it was freaking awesome! It was so hot... and she whispered something like "We really need to hang out soon".

And then it was over. She pulled away and we had to wipe the spit from our mouths just as my roommate was coming back in (we could hear her in advance since she leaves and comes in through the back kitchen door.) We quickly sparked up the bong before she came in so it wouldn't look like anything was going on. But my whole body was shaking with exciting and also surprise. As soon as I took one hit, I made up an excuse that I had to go finish reading something, and went back to my room. I don't think my roommate knew what was up, which is good because I don't want things awkward for us.

Anyways, about an hour after the friend left, she texted me with, again I'm not even joking... the text said "I really want to eat your pussy, wanna eat mine?" I flipped when I saw the text!!! Holy crap I can't believe this is happening. I still haven't responded. I don't want to say something dumb like "Uh, sure". And I don't want to sound overly anxious... I guess I just want to be cool about it but I have no idea how to even start. It's so thrilling... and I definitely want to.

7. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Yay for you!

8. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

Thanks! Although it's getting me kind of nervous. In a good way though.

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Anticipation is part of the fun. It makes everything way more awesome when it actually happens. :)

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Is there a day your room mates friend doesn't work that you could get together & do what you both seem to want to now? Or rent a motel for a night with her to let your feelings for each other go where you want them to?

11. la Principessa

Have you not answered yet? Say yes! If that's what you want to do anyway.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Definitely answer YES ! & organise a place to get together at that is not near either of your homes that you may feel more comfortable knowing your room mate isn't going to interrupt you both when you least want it. Unless its the stuff you are both smoking that is only making you both do things you wouldn't consider doing while under the influence of it ?

13. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

This is a pretty hot story. All of that pent up sexual tension should end up in some pretty good fuck sessions. To be a fly on a wall when that shit goes down...

14. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

No it wasn't the stuff we were smoking. We were only smoking herb, and that stuff never really lowers my inhibition or anything. If anything it makes me more shy lol.

I finally responded to her text with a very lame Yes :)

I know, lame right? I didn't know what else to say. It's not like we're lovey-dovey or anything, so I didn't want to sound corny by saying something overly romantic lol. I guess it's in the territory where we'll just be fuck buddies? Which is definitely cool with me because I don't really want a relationship. I'm bisexual and like to date guys but I don't want to date girls, so it's perfect.

Anyways... now for the crazy part... this girl is insane! About an hour after I responded with my lame Yes, she texted me back and... well... it was a picture of her with her pants down, her legs spread, and her panties pulled to the side and a close up of her spread pussy!!!! Thank god I was in my room alone when I received the text! It was pretty much the hottest thing ever, and I masturbated to the picture for like an hour lol!

Oh and under the picture message was the text "Waiting for your to insert tongue here". Yeah, this chick is pretty crazy. I responded an hour later with "when/where"? And she responded with "I'm off on Tuesday afternoon, what to hang over at my place then?" This time I responded with a more enthusiastic "Hell yeah!" (still kind of lame. I thought about sending her a pic of me but just couldn't bring myself to do it lol). So then she sent me her address and said she'd be home from visiting her mom at around 4 or 5... so, yeah... pretty much just waiting with crazy anticipation until then! I don't know if we'll have full blown sex or just eat each other out or what, so many question. But I pretty much want to do everything.

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

How old are you & her ?
    Mobile phones sure have extra benefits now that cameras are in them don't they!
    Although mine doesn't. Well I hope you remember to lock the door once your in her place. You don't want any interruptions do you. Maybe you will end up staying the whole night with her & not just a few hours ? I would want to be a fly on the wall to - watching to see who gets their clothes off first or who takes the other's off.
    Hell, this is getting me turned on again ! Your next post could be a long detailed one.

16. eskay19

eskay19 Guest

your next post should be a long detailed one. :)

I'm really glad things are working out so well for you!

17. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

I am 31 and I don't know how old she is, although I think around the same age. She is hot though! Bleach blond hair with hot pink streaks...

And no, I wouldn't mind spending the whole night, if it comes to that :)

18. SiriusBlue

SiriusBlue Member

She's being very real with you not caring if is weird and is obviously working fine and getting you to feel a lot of stuff so I think you could let her know the effect is having on you and share with her all your exitedness and not only relieve it in us.

To text her this could make her very happy

19. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

I just texted her and said: "Just jilled off to your pic ;) So hot!"

She responded a few minutes later with "Lol jilled... never heard that before but I like it! Glad you like pic, just one of many things you'll see tomorrow ;)"

Only 16 and a half more hours! Lol.

20. girltardis82

girltardis82 Member

I've been with a few girls in the past but never had anticipation like this! Never had these feelings for a girl - not love or anything like that just intense desire.