Want to get tatoos on underside of my forearms, but ouch!

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Penny, Aug 18, 2005.

1. blueeyedson

blueeyedson Member

this would never be the reason I would not get a tattoo that I want. I have tats on the inside of my forearms and on my right calf and sure people look sometimes but who really cares. most of the time it isn't anything negative. and I wouldn't even wanna know people who would judge someone by their ink.

2. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey Penny,

Here is mine. It is on the underside of my forearm, below my wrist. It is a Goddess symbol. The first cresent meaning maiden,(young girl) and the full moon means Mother and the last cresent means Crone (grandmother,old woman) Each phase of womanhood. I love it! Oh, and it didn't hurt at all... really. My nose peircing was worse then the tattoos I have.

[​IMG]

3. sweetdreadlover

sweetdreadlover TattooedRainbowGurl

I have a tattoo on my left underside of my forearm that covers the whole thing and sat there for 3 hours whiole my tattoo guy worked on them. not a wince of pain once but it swells a bit. its a large green elf in vines and leaves and on the underside of my right forearm i have a face of a lady done in purple with smoke behind her...again no pain and a bit of swelling...its not that bad really :)

4. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Thanks everyone for sharing your tattoo experiences and for encouraging me to get my own! :) I think I will... I just have to find the perfect tattoos now...