Want to come out but...

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by BiRob, Dec 28, 2019.

1. BiRob

BiRob Members

I so badly want to let my wife know i'm bi but i know she wont take it well. Im pretty sure she knows i have bi leanings. Added to this i belong to a faith that doesnt accept lgbtq2i people.

2. TopMan1955

TopMan1955 Members

I know it is hard, but some things are better left unsaid. Treat you M2M encounters like any other activity you’d have with your men friends, whether it be golf, or playing cards or riding motorcycles, it’s an activity you enjoy. Leave it at that

BiRob, MJSkier and dd788snipe like this.
  3. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

Would love to be able to be open with my wife about my bi side. But I'm pretty sure it would change her feelings for me irrevocably, and not for the better, so won't happen. But in an ideal world she'd know and we could both see others on the side.

Hotbothered likes this.
  4. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Didn’t do it, didn’t go well for me!

5. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

It didn't go well for you because you didn't tell your wife?

6. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

No I came clean w everything and it was Some very bad times for a long time thing are still not the same

BiRob likes this.
  7. marriedman50

marriedman50 Members

That's my fear, so keeping it under wraps for the foreseeable future...

bry75 and dd788snipe like this.
  8. joshhill5404

joshhill5404 Members

Came clean before I got married to my wife. We have shared a couple men. Not recently but she knows I’ll occasionally get a blowjob from a guy. I’ll let her know. She’s bi too. So it’s a win win for me.

9. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

My wife created bi in me. She wanted to peg me for so long and I said no. Then one night I let her. I phukkin loved it. She got all weird and quit doing it. Won't do it. Now I fantasize about having a real cock but I know it won't ever happen.

dd788snipe likes this.
  10. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

She maybe quit pegging you because you didn’t move on to adding a third to your relationship. Maybe ?

11. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I came clean to my wife and told her everything. She's actually happy that I told her since she kinda figured it out. She encourages me to keep going and she accepts me for who I am.

bry75 likes this.