Walrus Gumboot

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by StonerBill, Jan 17, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

ive been getting really stoned lately

and right now im so stoned that the walls waved around like fabric before, and my vision was squeezed into a column at one point too. and my orgasm lasted twice average length.
    my vision is like a stretchy thing thats deforming around the place, like how people describe shrooms, walls brething and stretching and stuff, aned generally everythign around my is swaying and moving gently like under some ethereal current.

and colour energy

err ive got a glass in gront of me and i know what shape its meant to be, but its not that shape, its like someones ehated it up and bent it. but when i pick it up it goes back to normal.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

oh.. i though i was gonna come down from it quick
    but its got more! everything is swaying and bouncing sorta like rubber

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

:| im fucking gone i dont get it, and its almost all in my vision and stuff, my mind seems less high than all my sensory imputs are

4. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

lol sounds awesome. 2 of my friends said shit like tha thappened when they tried white rhyno.

5. McJesus

McJesus Member

There have been a chance few occasions where my highs have made a turn towards psychedelia. Like when the auditory hallucinations are just outta hand and your mind is railing with flashes of craziness. I love the images your mind's eye produces when you close your eyes.

6. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

r u sure u didnt do something else??

7. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Yea sometimes when I'm quite stoned and I'm listening to music or something I'll swear I heard my parents yelling my name. Same with in the car with ambulances.

Also one night I took some ambien and was falling asleep and I heard like every single person in my grade (random people) just pronouncing my name. Word to the wise, when you take ambien fall asleep. The other time I took that shit I felt like I was gonna die cuz I had to take a shite.

8. jimi420

jimi420 Member

whats ambien?

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i also had a litlte motor inside of me chugging away last night lol

it was pretty awesome. today im gonna eat nutmeg and have a sesh

10. Erin

Erin Member

ive been getting really stoned lately

and i know now cheese tosties are the best food in the world. with a side of pancakes and custerd,

11. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

sleeping pill. kind of related to benzos.

12. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

Hotpockets for Munchies Prez

13. snelio37

snelio37 Member

that happens to me all the time, and i don't smoke. i was listening to light my fire on my ipod and i swear i heard a woman calling my name and people laughing. whenver i'm in the shower i think i hear my mom screaming, but she never is. go figure. wierdness ahoy

14. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

the same thing happens to me. there's this one rammstein song that i listen to a lot, but somewhere in the middle i always think the phone's ringing. it's really wierd. maybe we're all going crazy? haha. THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE FOOD!!!