Walmart Question

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Jan 20, 2009.

1. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

I havnt stolin since i was like 14 or 15... Even then it was just a pack of gum from a conveinience store.... I got caught once at this chinese glass shop in some random mall and i havnt really done it since.. Peaky as shit

2. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I just got an idea from several other comments. Put the item in a bag of something cheap youre going to buy, like something that zips....im trying to find out something good. then go to the self check out. Then you have a sack and a receipt to carry out with it :)

3. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Have you ever heard of a job???

4. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Some people like the thrill, oh and some people try to get a job but because of the complete shit position the country is in thousands can't get one no mattter the effort. Just because something is good where you're at doesn't mean it's good everywhere.

5. lilbear

:p

6. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I have a job and I'm saving up for a macbook which I can probably get tomorrow. I just tried it twice in my life but I guess its a thrill. I won't do it often but I don't want to save up for $40 headphones.

7. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

headphones should be easy... just sneak it into your pocket, walk into the bathroom, take them out and put them in your pocket, and just throw the packaging in the trash can

8. check.

check. Senior Member

i've never stolen anything in my life. i just dont see the point. i'm broke, i've never had a real job, my family is poor, but i've just never felt the need to steal. i just would never buy anything more than like $10, and anything under $10 i can usually afford.

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Obviously this kid is not in the position im sure to where he is struggling.. but im sure there are a lot more people stealing these days with how the economy is.. the town i live in has always had an almost nil unemployment rate.. and always at least a page worth of jobs in the classifieds.. but now.. there are like 5 jobs listed total..mostly truck driver positions or substitute teachers.. and lay offs all over the board

10. does2

does2 Member

You're as dumb as the op.
    Seriously, though I may be guilty in the past, that shit is the past.
    Don't get in trouble for some dumb shit that isn't cool. You motherfuckers aren't stealing to eat or because you truly need something.
    You're doing it 'cause you're gay.

I hope most of you hit skid row and have to steal to fill your littel tummy. I hope you know that pain.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I have what you would call Thieving Morals.. don't steal from people that wouldn't steal from you.. and don't steal from your friends.. plain and simple

12. lilbear

I would rather hear about people stealing food,or pampers,than some friken earphones,and Itrips or whatever stupid Apple makes...
    And Hoodie Ninja I was only talking about the OP,You are not a dumb ass..

13. does2

does2 Member

^ To both of those. Straight up. People who steal from friends are scum.

14. does2

does2 Member

PS: Liars suck, too.

15. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Yeah, when it comes to friends, that is a big no no, I have few friends, WHY? Because there aren't to many people out there to trust.

16. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

One of my friend's friends stole an iPod from one of HIS friends. Fucked up. I'd never do that.

And good job. Just as much as you guys excited me to steal, you guys are making me feel like the dumbass I am.

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

well.. you are.. srsly.. who goes out and does something illegal that was posted on a forum.. oh wait.. you.. but thats not the dumb part.. the dumb part was stealing something with no sense of what the fuck you were doing.. please stay away from the whole Psychedelic forum.. i'm afraid you may OD

18. lilbear

MrDot,
    I have thought long and hard about what you said about "good where you're at"... Ha if you only knew!, I am 36 years old,I have been threw the system I can't even tell you (numerous times). DUI,battery,asssault on a LEO(assault on a law enforce officer),resisting,disorderly conduct,and the bigest todate,felony forgery,(which is bullshit) I went to cash a $950.00 money order for a friend... Which guess what??? It was FAKE,I did not know...But I hate a snitch,I stood before the biggest jerk Judge in my County,and I am doing MY time. I had no felonies,but now I do... So all I have to say to you: I know you are young so get your shit straight NOW,not when your older...
    Go to school,earn your own money,do whats right in your heart...Don't steal shit,and I will be the first to say,WALMART SUKS!!!!