Waking up your S.O. during the night

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Maturemale, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

How about size I hear it gets fatter and vainy

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sometimes I like to go all perv and see how much I can touch and see while she's sleeping and unaware of my sexual perversion. This includes manipulating her to move her legs with certain touches and seeing how much I can get away with in terms of touching and scenting her hot sleeping panties.

3. lmm00

lmm00 Members

I really love getting woken up for sex! The idea that he’s touching me while I sleep is a huge turn on to me. I usually wake up pretty quick but I almost always pretend that I’m still sleeping just to prolong it. It’s really one of my favorite things.

I don’t wake him up a lot like that though. I have a few times and he says he loves it and wants me to do it...but he’s a deep sleeper and also can be jumpy. I’m scared he’d freak out and hit me. Lol. If I’m going to do it I’ll wait until morning when I know he’s half awake and less likely to start swinging at me.

YouCanTrustMe and Jerkaddict like this.
  4. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

My lover goes to bed like early (9pm early) and I'm like a nightowl . Well one evening I was just horny as hell so I made my way to our bed and started initiating foreplay. Well to make a long story short, instead of getting sex, I got seduced into falling asleep. LOL

5. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

I love this, waking up to him in between my legs. Or when we’re both half asleep and start rubbing up against each other, Always fun to see how far we can go before we have to acknowledge we’re both awake lol

6. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

My ex loved sucking cock an she would wake me sucking an I loved it.
    I miss her blow jobs but I don't miss her..lol..

Franky29 likes this.