Waking up your S.O. during the night

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Maturemale, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

This is a Question for all, How many of you enjoy getting woke up and your S.O wanting to my love to you , and how many wake up Men first how do you wake her up . or women how do you wake him up wanting sex ?

bekkie and Altman like this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife is better at waking me up late at night.
    I am better at waking her up early in the morning. Especially, since we are retired and have no work schedules. I just spoon up to her and throw a leg over and she gets fucked.
    She finds my cock and plays with it, getting it hard, she climbs on for cowgirl ride. Bam! It’s all good.

3. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Well i am retired also but not by choice, i Had a Massive Heart Attack back in 2008 and a Quadruple by pass and four months later six stents put in , But the story is about us waking up during the night or morning and having sex with our S.O, I could not ask for a better woman in my life .

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I'm always first in bed, so I've never awakened her for sex. She did it once for me. She came home late after a night of drinking with her office ladies. She got naked, pulled the covers off me, climbed on and straddled me with her boobs in my face. That's all it took to get me ready.

bekkie, Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. highlander69

highlander69 Members

when ever i want any if i waited for her i d be very old... Well i am old

SniffApanty and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I like to be woken up by soft warm thighs pressing up against my rear end as she cuddles in for spooning with her warm hands caressing my breasts. :) maybe even a little pinch, just to let me know she's there.

7. Niamh2636

Niamh2636 Members

I've never woken my husband for sex. Not sure I could even if I wanted to, he's such a heavy sleeper that a marching band could parade through our bedroom and he'd not stir.
    He on the other hand has woken me countless times. He'll snuggle up close to me and then with his hand strokes up and down my body. He'll stimulate my nipples in between his stroking if he can get to them.
    Being a light sleeper myself this is enough to wake me. It's obvious what he's after what with his caressing and erect or semi errect dick being pushed up against me, but do I enjoy being woken up like this.
    Damn right I do.
    When I do wake, if I can I'll pretend to be asleep for a few minutes longer so as to enjoy some more of his tender touch.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  8. SniffApanty

SniffApanty Member

Never woke my wife up for sex nor has she me. I think when you get a little older you really cherish your sleep. Fucking in our home is only permitted between the hours of 7AM-10PM LOL! Especially after having kids. I do have fond memories of being awaken by past girlfriends with a nice warm mouth on my cock however. It's better than any alarm clock. In return, I was always a fan of the late night hand down the panties to get things going. I loved pulling off their panties leaving nothing on but a simple night shirt and fucking them while they're still half asleep and smiling with pleasure.

Uhardrodnme and Deejay88 like this.
  9. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We both do it. She’ll move my hand by her pussy to finger her then either mount me or I’ll get on top for a quick fuck then back to sleep. Sometimes I’ll initiate. Either way the job gets done

10. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I've yet to meet a man who didn't like getting woken up to a blowjob!

11. highlander69

highlander69 Members

The great o days!!! miss the younger days when lived with wife...was best sex!!! morn day time any time!! now if want BJ have to pay or do what Kraft did hahaha

12. CeceliaZero

CeceliaZero Members

I almost never wake up before my husband. And he knows better not to wake me, lol. But when I do get the opportunity to wake him (assuming he's been asleep long enough) I'll start with a handjob.

sith1, Deejay88, Jerkaddict and 2 others like this.
  13. Pinkpeach

Pinkpeach Members

I wake up to my husband feeling me up occasionally. His hard dick pushed into me. He is always out cold and I'm a light sleeper, so I just let him do what he wants. You're not supposed to wake a sleep walker, so it's the same for a sleep sexer, right??!!! He starts by feeling up my tits and pulling on my now hard nipples, then moves down to my pussy and fingers me a bit. Sometimes he'll put my hand on his rock hard dick, sometimes he goes right to getting on top of me, legs on his shoulders, thrusting away. It always leads to fucking. He tells me he "wakes" up part way through fucking, that he has no idea he's even doing it. He always thought I initiated, but nope, all him and I love it!! I love the mid-night surprise sex, so freaking hot!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  14. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I recall many times where I has a session with someone and came in her and immediately went to sleep. Then in the wee hours I'd wake up and go between her legs and perform my clean up act with my tongue. I never got turned away and it always turned into more. It was a wonderful time of life.

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

At least as long as we're alive !

16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Mrs just started stroking me. Got hard of course and got on top rode till I came in her

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeep, That usually how it happens in my house. It’s all good.

Deejay88 likes this.
  18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

This Morning! Hubby was asleep and I slipped a cockring over his cock and started giving him a Bj he got Rock Hard and I climbed on Top!he rolled me over and we fucked like teenagers! Thanks for the advice on cockrings!

19. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Did you feel a differents and if so how

20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

He was Harder and lasted longer!

Uhardrodnme and Deejay88 like this.