Waking up to Love/ Morning Wood

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Incubus, May 9, 2004.

1. Incubus

Incubus Banned

I was talking to a girl I had lost my virginity to, she said shes with a guy that will only have sex with her when he wakes up because any other time its not as pleasing and he doesnt feel like it, I was wondering if this guy is on to something, i know when i wake up with a mourning wood(everyday!) I love to rub it out because the orgasm is so damn intense, anybody else wanna share some input?

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

the best way to start the day.
    from my experience, i want it when i wake up, a girl wants it after midnight.

3. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

morning wood is just another excuse to enjoy sex with a partner...
    My ex always woke up to the morning wood fairy, and I made good use of the situation, of course.

4. ellwood

ellwood Member

I wouldent mind ;)

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

the orgasms do seem to be a little better in the beginning of the day.

6. migle

migle Senior Member

from my experience a girl wants it after waking up more than at night, and for me anytime is a good time for it :D

7. vanilla

vanilla Member

I read in a paper that it's actually more biologically timed for a girl to have sex in the morning. Something about her hormone levels and not feeling so bloated after the night's dinner since her body has had time to digest and refresh itself and they are hornier as well. The only problem is that many girls would feel too self conscious about doing it in daylight. Many but not all girls, I must add. So the suggestion was if the girls can overcome this, they would find reater enjoyment in sex.

8. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

I like waking up in the middle of the night from an intense dream sex. Sometimes you wake up the next morning and wonder if it was real.

9. sicko

sicko Member

sucks for me, when I wake up all I can think of is how badly I have to pee

10. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

My ex used to like it in the morning, but I hated it. I'm a night person all the way. In the morning I wake up with nasty breath, I'm still half asleep and can't get into it at all. Plus, I like it by moonlight or candlelight. More romantic by far.

11. miabubble

miabubble Member

I don't really mind, as long as it's fun :D

12. Incubus

Incubus Banned

A girl im friends with who I've really wanted to nail for awhile has a boyfriend and every mourning she wakes him up to a blowjob on his mourning wood... HOW FUCKIN LUCKY IS THAT GUY!!!

13. DharmaAngel

DharmaAngel Member

Some men I've dated see morning wood as the perfect opportunity to take advantage of, but some didn't need to. One ex in particular said it felt different than wood that was stimulated because of a specific attraction, and that it was "almost too hard" to have sex with, and difficult to orgasm with.

14. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

kool i want to try this now. but i never see my gf that early in the morning. damn.

15. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I may be weird or something but I think it may have something to do with having to urinate. I find when I've done the deed and suddenly needed to go that I get all more sensitve. I'm just wierd I think o_o

16. Incubus

Incubus Banned

No actually your right lunacy, you have a mourning wood because if you dont, u could pee yourself, you cannot urinate when ur at full salute, its your bodys way of corking ur cock

17. Tamee

Tamee naked

I love doin it in the morning right after waking up, makes me feel real wanted, like the guy missed me so much while sleeping or something. I don't understand the whole morning wood thing, though. why does it happen?

18. Tamee

Tamee naked

oh, uh, neverind. ;)

19. Incubus

Incubus Banned

hey tamee i live prety close to u isnt that somethin, same age live prety close... we should hook up

20. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Incubus got his PIMP JUICE... LOL! -sigh- good times