Wake and Bake!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NatureFreak412, Jan 23, 2005.

1. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

yer as j-man said, it can lead to burning out in the arvo

2. Treehugger65

Treehugger65 Member

I've never done it before.

3. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

I like to smoke a small amount in the morning with my cigarette. Not so much as that im gonna be really burnt out but just enough to get a good 30 minute buzz or so going. then you make yourself a bangin breakfast and feel good.

4. ivysmama

ivysmama Member

one of my happy memories is waking up at my friend Ang's house by the beach early in the morning, grabbing the bowl off the nightstand, packing it up, and just toking still half asleep. as i started getting stoned, i thought it would be funny to roll over and blow smoke in angie's face while she slept. she woke up feeling very content and confused. we proceeded to smoke another bowl then headed down to the beach. it was a beautiful day. i love to wake and bake, but to me, it's so much better if you save it for every once in awhile instead of making it an everyday thing.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

sometimes me and my friends get up really early and bake and chill for a little, then go back to sleep

6. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i must be the only person who cant really get to sleep stoned, id unno why but i get sleepy and then ill lay down and close my eyes but ill have a million and one thoughts goin trhough my head and stay up thinking about them. one time i was really stoned and i was laying on my side with my eyes closed trying to get to sleep and all of sudden it felt like i shot forward like 3 feet(i never moved).

7. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

going to sleep high is awesome... great dreams and great sleep.

you're just wired wrong jointman.

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i guess i am haha

9. thebuffster

thebuffster Member

I love to smoke in the morning.... Wake up, smoke a bowl, and have sex. It's a good thing.