Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TheFriendlyStranger, May 22, 2004.

1. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

once in a while, i'll take a few hits before my hour and a half drive to work... put on some good music and cruise the expressway all the way there! i don't get completely stoned, cause i'm going to work, but it's always a great time.

my best wake and bake time: was on a fishing trip and we all woke up around 7am and clambaked while eating breakfast in one of our tents cause it was raining out. once we were COMPLETELY stoned we went out on the pontoon boat which supplied cover in the rain and caught a shit load of fish

2. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

Damn velouria...if you don't mind my saying, you're pretty hot.

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

hehe thank you. I think that every should post their pics! I want to see what you guys look like.....

4. KiraBear

KiraBear Member

I'll put my mug in another post after this..but to answer what's so good bout wake n bake..Dude!!It's the worlds best thing.. well almost *evil grin*But still..if I wake in the morning and smoke a fatty to the head..I stay high alllll day long.But ,I can only imagine someone not liking it if they didn't like weed*gasp*Imagine that!!

5. KiraBear

KiraBear Member

[​IMG]Here's me *embarrassed smile*

6. KiraBear

KiraBear Member

Oh my gosh Velouria!! You look just that chick from Telemundo .. she host a tv show .. kinda like candid camera.It's called Lente Loco..hilarious show but you guys could pass as twins! You're very prettiful :)

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

Thanks Kira you're really pretty too! Everyone I've seen so far on this board has been really good looking. yay for all you beautiful stoner people. I've never seen that show you're talking about but I am gonna look it up on the internet out of curiosity. C'mon everyone, post more pictures!

8. reef

reef Member

whats up, just woke up and baked of course

[​IMG]

9. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

This is sober-me, last Feb.

10. Velouria

Velouria Member

Alex, you're so cute! You look just like my friend...

11. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

Tell your friend I want my face back.

12. Velouria

Velouria Member

He said it's gonna cost you...

13. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

How much are we talkin'?

14. Velouria

Velouria Member

Um, well....actually he said for me to tell you to just give the money to me. In weed. So I'm thinking about an ounce of dank would be proper compensation.

15. BuddyBuds

BuddyBuds Member

wake n' bake defiantley sets the mood for the entire day

nothing like waking up to a bowl shoved in your face and 'one toke over the line' playing in the background.

16. PsychedelicJam

PsychedelicJam Member

Personally smokin in the morning is the best. Wakin up with the world and smokin a pipe. Its a great high and gets you pumped up for the day. Smokin at any time is great but i love to smoke in the morning especially on a nice warm breezy summer day. Explore nature man its great.

17. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Yah, today was the first day of summer for me. I noticed that if I wake-n-bake to a bong rip or two or three everything is fine, but if I smoke like 2 or 3 bong loads as soon as I wake up then I go back to sleep for another like 4 hours! But yah wake-n-bakes are fun.

18. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

This morning after ma father left & before my mom came home i had my first wake n bake.......lol then at school i was so fucked up....and i had to do a presentation in front of the class......i was trying so hard not to laugh my ass off.......then i spent the rest of the class watching my hand move......it felt really weird........ahhhhh good memories........i'm doing it agian tommarow.....