Wakarusa Roll Call...

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by people_lovr, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

i´ll be there. i´m leaving WI at around 2pm on thursday. cant make it out any sooner than that.

cant wait to get my groove on!

if anyone wants to meet up, just look for me. i´ll be the guy with the beard and dreadlocks. ;-)

2. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

Melvin are you gonna make it in before Hookah on Thursday?
    prolly not, huh?
    Wisconsin's prolly pretty far.
    Well i'll keep my eye open for the guy w/ a beard & dreadlocks. I'm sure you'll stick out like a sore thumb ;)

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

Ill be there sometime on thursday........ dont know exactly when. I work in the morning/early afternoon........ so Ill probably get there sometime in the afternoon, I hope. Ill definitely be there for hookah. if you see a skinny, long red haired kid, long muttonchops and green eyes, with a floppy hat on that says "beer", thats probably me. lol.

4. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

it´s only about 9 hours away i think. depending on what traffic is like, we might be arriving during hookah or STS9. i love ekoostik hookah, tho. hopefully we´ll get there in time!

and here´s an old picture of me. imagine longer dreads and a shorter beard.

if you see me, say hi!

5. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

Well kids everyone's prolly already gone or at least won't get back on this site before they leave, but just in case,
    i have brown hair that's just past my shoulders. Don't know if i will have it pulled back or not. I will prolly be wearing off white cords w/ some pink and purpleish patchie strips on the sides. oh yeah I always wear a metal bracelet w/ a turquoise and a red stone.
    Gonna have a boy w/ a labret piercing(that's the stud below you lower lip) and he'll prolly be wearing a Piston's hat(if i know him).
    I'll look for ya'll
    Can't wait! Have a blast everyone!
    ~peace

6. people_lovr

people_lovr Member

HEY KIDDOS!!!!
    Did everyone have a blast or what? I did!!!!!!!
    Justbob is the man!!!!!!
    I didn't get to meet up with noone else though. We didn't even get anywhere near the tent or the Coffeehouse 'til like after 11:00. Sorry!
    Man, I hope ya'll had sooooooo much fun.

can't wait to do it again next year ;)

7. JustBob

JustBob Member

Re, I just got home at 10am this morning. My flight got cancled and I cought another one in to ATL late Monday. I then spent the night in the airport in ATL. Can you say carpet nap? Cought the first flight home this morning, and I'm just now waking up today.

Sorry about missing the meet up. It's my fault people_lovr didn't make it in time. We were all drinking a lot and it made us very slow. We were a group of 4 most of the weekend. I had the long hair pulled back, big guy, sunburn, bucket hats, and black backpack. My cousin was the guy with the mister built into his camel pack, hats on backwards, and curly haircoming out the back. Eric had the red Pistons hat, locked in place at 1 o'clock position. Reanna(people_lovr) was the beautiful woman with the 3 drunk guys described above. I'm sure you saw us at one point, and maybe even got misted by my cousins portable a/c, or so it got named for the weekend.

people_lovr, is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. If you ever get the chance to hang out with her at a concert or fest, you'll be smiling from ear to ear. Good friends at first site.

Re, I just had dinner and I'm going back to sleep. I'll e-mail you tomorrow.

much love
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.