Waiting For the Demise

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Lucifer Sam, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

That's right. I'm waiting for the demise of Young Hippies... it's coming, you know.

I've noticed that lately, more and more Random Thought-ers have migrated their way here. As of yet, there has not been a problem. However, given time, a vast array of idiots shall sweep their way across their screens to this humble forum where they shall destroy every last shred of dignity and intelligence.

In the near future, you can expect to see a complete migration of Random Thoughts into Young Hippies. It is bound to happen. Many have already made the move... I need not name any names, though. We and they know who they are. I am in no way scolding them, however. In fact, I feel for them. Their escape from Random Thoughts is indeed justified, and we shall embrace their presence here.

One must keep in mind, however, that with the fall of Young Hippies will the second coming of Random Thoughts take place. It all goes in cycles. So as I await the demise of our humble home, I will also await the creation of a new plain; a plain that will someday serve us once more. A plain called Random Thoughts.

In reality, the forum members are like parasites, and they have taken Random Thoughts as their host. Now that all of the life force has been drained from their host, they are now seeking a replacement. Of course that replacement is right here in this forum... it is the forum itself.

As you can see, their 'escape' is really more of a temporary move in an attempt to revitalize their original host. What faces us is a choice. Do we stick with our Young Hippies home through thick and thin, or do we ourselves, in a futile attempt to regain a lost sense of security and happiness, become the parasites we loath? Do we become the enemy? Or do we have the strength to overcome? In time, dear friends, we shall see... oh, we shall see indeed.

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Actually if fighting like that ever does happen in here, I dont think that peace-phoenix will hesitate to start banning. Hopefully..

3. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

derek you should become a world leader dude.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ohhhh.... I can show him. If I wanted to, I could have moved to random thoughts a long time ago. :p

5. Lucifer Sam

Well... I was kind of kidding and being really dramatic, but mark my word, this forum really will turn into the new Random Thoughts. I've had a similar experience.

6. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i just hit the latest posts button and end up somewhere i thought would be worthwhile...i didnt know we were sposed to be owned by a certain place???hmmm
    am i entitled to contnue on with my plan?:confused:

7. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

I had no idea you were as attached to this place as I am. Ahaha... I love you now. Well.... I did already... but anyways.... That was so funny. :D

Beautifully written. You've proved the forums would make a bad-ass soap opera.

But I gotta point out...

There isn't a lot of that here with or without the random thoughts kids. I made a thread about snot in my boobs for fuck's sake. :p

Ahaha... We're so clique-y. :p

8. Orsino2

It is what you make it.

9. soulrebel51

Maybe one of us cool people should start a personal forum and make it private :sunglasse

Who cares.. I'm going to be pretty much done with this place come February, I hope...

10. Lucifer Sam

True... but at least we all pretty much get along. You certainly can't say the same thing about the people in the "other" forum.

11. novarys

:D

12. soulrebel51

I think if all those people start fighting in here, Skip will make new rules for the forums... just a thought.

13. Orsino2

I hope I won't be. I'm hopeless.

14. soulrebel51

It'll only be because I won't have a computer :p

If I do move that is :eek:

15. Orsino2

aah... you've got your internet cafes... fancy schmancy stuff, there.

16. novarys

you could still use libraries....and i bet a certain friend of yours would let you use her computer if you really wanted to use it

17. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Entropy is great!

All systems only exist in the forms of deterioration. The world is crumbling beneath us my friend.

All thats left is to sit back and enjoy the rapturous beauty of the earth and heaven falling apart from the inside. The gods smile as they fade into fiction and the universe weeps as it slowly expands into nothingness. We're at the twilight of our humanity, and I pray to be lucky enough to see it.

Don't listen to me... I've been up for two days drinkin...[​IMG]

18. soulrebel51

I have no idea who you're talking about :eek:

What friend?

19. novarys

hmm, i wonder.......

:p

20. soulrebel51

hahaha... i see how i get that kelso nickname :D :D :( :(