Wah! I hurted myself.

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by riptiderevolucion, May 26, 2004.

1. Corner of kitchen counter - 1
    me - 0

Um...yeah...that, like, hurt and stuff. Ain't it purty?

2. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

ouch..that looks like it hurts [​IMG]

3. Alexandria

Alexandria Member

you are cute :) not many guys can pull off the shaved head thing, but you do it well :)

4. Thank you very much, Alexandria.

And, yes, it did hurt, BlackVelvet. I growled quite a few discouraging words after I did it. But I'm feeling better now. It's just a mere flesh wound.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Man I sympathise. My bed used to be under the end of a desk with sharp corners so late at night after work I would flop -BAM!!!- right on the corner. I feel your pain brother

6. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehe wowy u look like my big bro in that pic :) I always said he was a stunner.
    *hands u a lolly pop* hope u get better soon :)

7. Thanks, Fleassy.

*unwraps lollipop and licks it*

Mmm, steamed clams! My favorite flavor. I feel better already.

8. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

how did you manage to do that?

9. Ouch! that doesn't look to pleasent!

I think the only thing that really bothers me is opening cans! I seem to cut my self with the sharp edges and boy does that ever hurt!

10. I bent over to pull the trash out from under the sink, and there's this ledge that sticks out to the side of the sink, and I somehow managed to hit my head right on the corner of it.

11. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Yuck...ooh..eck...

What happened?? :eek:

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

your head is so nice and shiny I love it! i will kiss your owchie and make it all better!!

13. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Maybe it's just because I'm such a cold-hearted bitch, but i almost fell out of my chair in laughter when i saw that pic!

In any case, you're quite the looker!

14. Thanks for the compliment, moon_flower.

Funny thing is, I have this self-abusive, undeniable attraction to cold-hearted bitches.

15. Awwww. If I saw you, I'd kiss your poor head. Glad to hear you are feeling better though, and regardless, I like your pictures :) You really do pull off the bald look well, I like it :)

16. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Did you put a bandaid on it? Because that would be cute. Especially if it had Mario and Luigi on it or something... :)

17. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

In the words of my Mom;
    "Do you want me to really give you something to cry about"?

Suck it up, Cowboy!

18. Nope, no band-aid. But a Mario and Luigi one would be pretty funny. Though, I think I'd rather have a Scooby Doo one.This cursed wound is interrupting my head-shaving routine.

19. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

;) I'm your gal!

:p