w00+@93!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by eat_some_LSD, Jun 5, 2004.

1. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Tomorrow I'll be purchasing 6 Sweet-Tarts for the incrediblly low, low price of $25 ($4 a piece). Wish me luck. :p

2. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Good luck, the guy that was supposed to get me an 1/8th of shrooms the last day of school ditched out on the deal and made up some bullshit story. Oh well, I'll go to my best freind's brother-in-law, he knows where to get just about anything. If that don't work, I got a last resort that will take a long ass time, but it's always worth it when acid is in sight. I <3 LSD.

Anyway, pick out some good tunes or plan a day of adventure, go nuts; I know I'll be finding my way to a park with The Piper at The Gates of Dawn playing when I get ahold of something...

3. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

This, AFAIK, will be a solo trip...I've got some killer tracks layed out, as well as some interesting things to try during the experience. Hopefully I'll be able to busy myself enough through the trip. Just gotta wait for next week's schedule (I usually work from 4 PM - 2 AM), and see when I've got 2-3 days off so I can test it...if the test is successful, I may end up eating only half of it and selling the rest for a quadruple profit. ;)

4. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Don't sell it, LSD is too awesomeous to sell away if you have it. Just take 3-4 hits and save the others for another day; either that or actually find someone to trip with you.

Or you could always send some to me.