Voting? Who do you want as president?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZenKarma, Sep 29, 2020.

?

Biden or Trump

This poll will close on Nov 8, 2020 at 6:14 AM.
  1. Biden

80.0%
  2. Trump

20.0%
  1. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Members Lifetime Supporter

Our country is loaded with entitlement and complacency. Please don't let that diminish your necessity to vote.

Piney likes this.
  2. The candidates and the system they represent are what diminished my necessity to vote. I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't want to win. So my only choice is a write in and what good is that? I don't see the point anymore.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    Piney likes this.
  3. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Members Lifetime Supporter

I can understand that, and I applaud your decision not to vote. Much better than a vote for Trump.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I wanted Bernie Sanders but Biden is the best choice. I hope for a small fraction of Bernie style policies that will no doubt be shut down by a Republican supreme court but at least it's not fascism. Perhaps in a few decades America will be ready to see that everything Bernie wanted was par for the course in the rest of the world. Even very conservative politicians are fine with it.

Gen Z can continue to push the Democrats to the left and Biden needs to be in office to give that time.

StellarCoon likes this.
  5. ZenKarma

ZenKarma Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

How interesting to see our poll shows Biden winning with 78% of the vote!

Take that to the dump, Trump.

scratcho and granite45 like this.