Voting? Who do you want as president?

Discussion in 'Democracy' started by ZenKarma, Sep 29, 2020.

?

Biden or Trump

Poll closed Nov 8, 2020.
  1. Biden

76.5%
  2. Trump

23.5%
  1. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Our country is loaded with entitlement and complacency. Please don't let that diminish your necessity to vote.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Piney like this.
  2. Letlovintakehold2

Letlovintakehold2 Members

The candidates and the system they represent are what diminished my necessity to vote. I'm not going to vote for someone who I don't want to win. So my only choice is a write in and what good is that? I don't see the point anymore.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    wrat1 and Piney like this.
  3. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can understand that, and I applaud your decision not to vote. Much better than a vote for Trump.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I wanted Bernie Sanders but Biden is the best choice. I hope for a small fraction of Bernie style policies that will no doubt be shut down by a Republican supreme court but at least it's not fascism. Perhaps in a few decades America will be ready to see that everything Bernie wanted was par for the course in the rest of the world. Even very conservative politicians are fine with it.

Gen Z can continue to push the Democrats to the left and Biden needs to be in office to give that time.

Eric!, scratcho and StellarCoon like this.
  5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

How interesting to see our poll shows Biden winning with 78% of the vote!

Take that to the dump, Trump.

6. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

"Q" from STAR TREK!!! NOT "Q" from TRUMP. You don't MESS with 'Q", he MESSES with YOU!!!

Hip Pickle Rick and ZenKarma like this.
  7. ~Zen~

We were just wondering where John DeLancie has gone! Q was spectacular, regal, cruel, vindictive, all the things that are Trump.

cosmicdust likes this.
  8. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

Don't you think that it is unusual that there are two popular "Q"'S??? What a KA-WINKI-DINK (As CHRISTINA APPLEGATE - "PUMPKIN" on the AL BUNDY TV SERIES: "MARRIED WITH CHILDREN" would pronounce "COINCIDENCE")??? " THE Q CONTINUUM" ("STAR TREK") and "Q-ANON" INTEL for TRUMP???

John DeLancie, Jr. - American Actor who played "Q" on the TV SERIES "STAR TREK" is still around and living somewhere. He was born on November 13, 1948 (age 71 years old) in Philadelphia, PA, with a height of: 6' 4"!!! My SISTER'S HUSBAND actually met JOHN DELANCIE, JR. ("Q") in PERSON!!! A DEDICATED "TREKKIE"!!!

As far "Q" being similar to TRUMP, all I can say it's "ALL PAR FOR THE COURSE"!!! One NARCISSISTIC, PSYCHOPATH is as good (or as bad, depending upon your viewpoint) as another!!!

THESE ARE QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED AND RESEARCHED (VARIOUS POSSIBILITIES):

How many POLITICIANS actually DO WHAT THEY PROMISE, or DO THEY GET TOLD WHAT TO DO FROM THE WORLDWIDE "SHADOW GOVERNMENT"??? OR IS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) AND / OR AUTONOMOUS SUPERINTELLIGENCE (AS) actually "RUNNING THE SHOW", BECAUSE IN OUR "FUTURE SHOCK" WORLD, THE HUMAN BRAIN CANNOT KEEP UP!!! THUS, POLITICS ARE TAKEN OUT OF" THE CONTROL EQUATION" AND OUR LIKE A "HOLLYWOOD MOVIE BUILDING FACADE"??? ARE WE REALLY VOTING FOR WHICH AI /AS SYSTEM TO CONTROL THE WORLD??? IN A FUTURE SIFI WORLD, POLITICS AND MONEY DON'T EXIST, ONLY AI / AS AND "REPLICATORS". I'M ONLY SAYING.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You know what's crazy??? The only way we can get to Bernie's goals is a Trump quality economy and foreign policy. Joe will stifle investment and irritate foreign leaders. That's less money for revamping health care and more likelihood to become involved in foreign wars. We really can't afford a Harris Biden term right now with all this recovery needed. If enough people aren't smart enough to realize this by the time they vote then they will be before the term is up. There's a lot of "shy" Trump supporters out there - hopefully it's enough. It's especially important for how the younger people fare over time.

10. ~Zen~

I think it is all amazing and more than coincidental that Q relates to Q...anon.

It all relates to the curve of history as represented by our friend with the mushrooms on Hawaii, Dr. McKenna. The novelty curve ended with the curve dipping below the event horizon that leads to total chaos... the curve was only plotted as far as 2012, and sadly Dr M has passed away.

We are definitely in uncharted territory. But then again 'tis 1 am on Friday night and the tequila is flowing and the mariachi bands provide backup for all the gritas.

cosmicdust likes this.
  11. ~Zen~

Sorry to say but Trudging has it backwards.

Trump has already stifled the economy and given massive unwarranted tax breaks to the rich, which endangers the functions of government...

But I see that many actually want NO GOVERNMENT, they believe CHAOS and ANARCHY are better than CIVILIZATION and caring for all peoples and not favoring the rich.

I have witnessed many who wrongly believe in that old notion of trickle down economics, which basically says make the rich richer so they will take care of the poor.

Well they don't. They just hoard more money and blow it on themselves.

And four more years of Trump will certainly destroy the ecology as well as the economy and I am amazed at how some can believe this is for the best.

granite45, scratcho and Tyrsonswood like this.