Vodka

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by chris_1661, May 8, 2007.

1. chris_1661

chris_1661 Member

2. egle

egle Member

im 15 and i cant drink vodca, and rum, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm rum., its nice, you gota get used to it,, cant cant drink as much % in other drinks

3. nesta

nesta Banned

35% is nothing.

most liquor is 40%, but 45% or 50% is not too uncommon.

one of my favorite single malts is Macallan Cask Strength, at 118 proof (59% alcohol by volume)

its just something you get used to. i rarely do shots, and when i buy liquor tend to either get GOOD liquor and sip it, or make mixed drinks with it (like martinis, or mixing liquor with juice, or soda water and limes, or whatever)

not everyone likes liquor. you may not. or you may have had troubles because southern comfort is some shitty booze. try some other stuff and dont let anyone tell you you have to do shots instead of sipping. drink what you like and how you like it. i'm sure you'll probably find SOMETHING you like.

liquor is an acquired taste moreso than liqueurs, beer, or wine, unless you mix it with something sweet.

i'd suggest getting a bottle of gosling's black seal rum and mixing it with some cola, if you like pop (i hate it, but a rum and coke was my favorite when i still liked soda pop)

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I get drunk easy and usually am good after 3 drinks. Anymore than that and I feel awfult he next day and I hate being hung over so I rarely push it. I LOVE vodka though.

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I love southern comfort! I like soco lime shooters, but get sooooooo drunk sooooo fast off of those.

6. umm...ya

umm...ya over joyed!

I don't really think it is a matter of getting used to you. You either like it our you don't. I like gin so I drink gin martinis or gin and tonics. Some

7. flowersinmyhair

flowersinmyhair Member

I can handle 80 proof soco, it gets me drunk extremely fast though, i'm 18 btw