Visual Stimulation and Arousal

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by 420Rabbit, Aug 25, 2018.

1. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I know that probably 99% of men are into and enjoy visual stimulation (i.e. photos and videos of naked women, photos and videos of people performing various sex acts whether m/m or m/f or a combination of both). I'm just curious as to how many women out there are susceptible to and enjoy visual stimulation and get aroused by it (i.e. looking at photos and videos of a nice penis, full body photos and videos of naked men, photos of people performing various sex acts)? Also if you are which type of visual stimulation do you prefer?

2. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

My husband's pretty visually stimulating, and he has a deep voice...works for me.

3. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

Then I'm guessing that you enjoy looking at your husband's nude body? Are you saying that you don't use any other type of visual stimulation?

4. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Not really. I actually often think about him with other women, that goes through my mind sometimes. He knows I think like this, and sometimes it bothers him that I'm not in the moment. I'm in the moment, but the thought of him with other women is exciting to me. But, I think some things are best left in fantasy. ;)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  5. Deidre's husband is pretty visually stimulating, and he has a deep voice...works for me.

Irminsul, Deidre and Ged like this.
  6. Bwahahahahaha sorry

Python 8 likes this.
  7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

lol!!! It's all good.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

hipforum women love when i send them dick pics. you should try it.