Visiting the fwb

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Andy Schumer, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Met a single woman online, a bit younger than I am. Chats went good but had trouble lining up a time to meet until 2 1/2 weeks ago when during my errands the texting turned dirty. I told her my cock was hard and aching and she said she would like to see it.

I sent her a picture of the bulge on my pants and while we had no plans to meet (I wanted to visit her but she was busy earlier)
    Although she didn’t seem to be open to meet, the picture I sent her got her calling me instead of texting, asking if I was nearby and was able to go for a visit. 15 minutes later I was at her place.

since we connected more by text then in person we didn’t talk long and she took me to her bedroom. I did as promised, fondled and sucked her breasts a lot to know if she could orgasm from her breasts. She made a lot of sounds and she was loving it even though no orgasm happened. But sessions got intense between her legs already before I started touching her. During that time she kept playing with my balls like I never had it before. It felt nice and I could feel that I was leaking pre-come. It was dripping on her wrist and she was loving it to know that I was excited that much.

I started fingering her and my mouth was still working on her breasts, she was already wet and slippery as hell. As soon as I started she started squirming and moaning. And grabbing my head tight.
    I kept going relentlessly and it reached a point where she asked me to stop.
    She had a few orgasms and in the end she had a very strong one she asked me to roll over on my back. Because I had spent all his time focussing on her my cock had gone soft, so she did what she had already told me she likes doing, take my cock in her mouth. Not bad for a first time with her.
    The only reason we went that way was because I tried to have sex with her but it didn’t work. I was not fully hard, she is a bigger woman so I had trouble finding the way inside her. I didn’t want to move all of what was in the way, and I didn’t want to ask her to do it because I didn’t want to offend her.
    So here I was on my back, she took my half hard cock in her hand and got to work with her mouth. The way she was doing it got me hard in no time, end it didn’t take long to start feeling like I was going to explode soon. I could feel the buildup

I asked her to slow down and go easier but she didn’t want to. Should you I was not so she kept doing it the same way all along.
    Yes it took me more than two minutes, I know it would not be more than three minutes. It was super intense and I came hard in her mouth, She was making me scream and she told me to be quieter because the window beside her bed was open. But I was not able to keep quiet, she was doing it too hard and using a lot of tongue on the head.
    The only time she stopped was when she knew there was nothing left and she swallowed everything.
    I started working on her again but she needed to stop and for me to leave because her son was going to be home in maybe 20 minutes.

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Two weeks went by where we texted about everything and anything, and having fun again. I always tried to find an opening at her time but it always was not convenient.
    Family time, some work, her best friend coming over, or her boyfriend. So while she has a boyfriend she wanted to have someone else on the side because he is a shellfish or lousy lover. Her words, he never makes her orgasm. When he is done, everything else is done.
    I tried hard to have her make time for me and reassuring her that when we meet next, she will have better fun than the first time we met.
    She has been under the impression I was not really interested before because I went soft. I had to explain why and it made sense to her now.
    Since it had been two weeks and I was telling her that I sensed she was not really interested I was honest and told her I was looking around. She didn’t like that and decided on the spot that we would meet the next day.
    That got my attention very fast and we started exchanging open messages about our desires.

after waiting the whole day and creaming my underwear with precum at work I finally got to her place after work.
    She was not feeling her best for trying sex or giving me a blow job, I told her I didn’t care at all I had was a hand job I would be a very happy man. She said that if I wanted to cum that way I could and I told her this is what I wished. Fast forward to the moment we are both naked in bed, she starts playing with my cock and I gave her a couple of tips. I think within a minute I was already dripping precum and she was pleased with that.

she told me that she had never made a man orgasm using her hand before it was fun to be her first. Because she is not used to giving hand jobs and she is not used to playing with my cock yet she switched things around and it took me longer than expected. I could say I didn’t mind letting her play with my cock all this time, I had waited long enough.
    In the end my wish came true as I came. Shot a bath all over on herself, the bed, myself and her hands. We wiped the mess with a towel and not long after it was my turn to deliver the pleasure.
    Knowing she was not going to orgasm from her breast are you still played with it a lot because it still made her feel very good, the difference was that I didn’t wait as long to start stimulating her with my hand.
    I knew I was doing something right when she started squirming and moaning right away. In fact I could tell it was better than the first time.
    She was more vocal than the first time and she was moving and squirming much more.
    During that time I was on my knees beside her and she kept playing with my balls like I had never had it before. She was massaging, squeezing a bit, fondling. I was really loving how she made my balls feel, I didn’t care if I was going to get hard again or not, it was just great. But as expected I was dripping on her again in no time and it turned her on.

I fingered her better than the first time. I really explored everywhere I could reach, it is much more detail than the first time. I was not rushing to get her to orgasm so she was loving every moment.
    Getting her to orgasm the first time took a little bit of time and it was strong, and once it was over I was not done. I kept working on her and it kept getting better for her.
    Getting her to orgasm the next times was a lot quicker. The only thing, she asked me to stop after the second one. She was not used to have so much attention and having strong sensations nonstop.
    During the break we just laid side-by-side and she just leisurely played with my half hard cock. I didn’t wait very long to start again, and again I didn’t go for the orgasm spot right away. I touched her everywhere inside and make her squirm and moan long enough before I brought her to orgasm again. The way she was grabbing me tight and breathing, I could tell it was better than the first two. I stretched it a bit longer and once I stayed on her G spot she started squirming even more. Not long after she stiffened a bit for a short moment. That was one more, and I kept going just like I told her I would do. I kept going the same way before making her orgasm one last time.

that was not the last for me, I still have more to give but she needed to stop for two reasons.
    It was already a lot for her, and because I went over right after work supper time was getting closer, I had to leave before her son came home.
    But before I left I had a few minutes before I left. Just like the younger woman I met last year, this one here had her for a few minutes when I stopped. I knew what it meant and I was pretty happy with the results.
    It was good, we were both overdue with 16 days without sex with a partner. I spent the last few minutes playing with her breasts and she just watched me enjoy myself while she took my balls in her hand.
    Then came the time there was no choice but to leave. That was it for now but there will be a next time. We both hope she will be better so we can have sex