visions or im trippin off rebini in a jamby ^0^

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by megagombombloid, May 5, 2019.

1. megagombombloid

megagombombloid Members

K so i can sometimes feel the way my body is flowing or its just my concience moving constantly, i realized the body is like a complex web of motions intertwining to form shapes starts and ends inverted but always start and end at the same points forming a web of shape at the points they bloom from. also wierd each toe is like the jointed bones from hip to toes. the big toes are hip bones, the 2nd toe is the longest, just like the top leg bone, then the lower leg bone/foot/toe. their shapes are wierdly similar. and together they form a slideshow of 1 ball, that stretches out, then pinches together until they are two balls. like the pinky toe feels like a ball thinly attached. idk look at them xD heres a pic of something idk what, maybe sun ray. it flows inward anand outward at once.

Attached Files:

Driftrue likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cool beans.
    Trippin on magic cool green beans

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't think anything begins and ends in exactly the same place. though maybe closer to it, then all the places it wanders in between.
    we're a whole jungle full of all kinds of life forms inside, and how healthy we are is how well they are all balanced with each other.
    thoughts don't begin and end with words, but with relationships of sequences, that humans become so used to automatically translating into words, that we usually don't notice doing it.
    but when i sleep, when i dream, its when the words are no longer there, limiting the possibilities of what can be seen, felt and experienced.

doing this when you're awake is meditating, but at my age, i too often find myself drifting off to sleep when i do.
    even like when i'm playing with something on the computer, which is why i don't think it would be a good idea for me ever to get another car,
    but dam i sure wish i didn't have to live in cities or have to have a car not to.

alien nature is a wonderful trip. not meaning to interupt the joys and gratifications of being there.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i guess there's worse things to trip off?

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember in school someone fell over and a nerd said "did you enjoy your trip?"
    He got a punch in the mouth.

That same nerd once asked me if I needed a hand while showing me a glove.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

you can trip without anything by (conceptually) unplugging things inside your head. just remember where to plug them back into for when you need to get up again and do something.

imagination isn't what growing up is about leaving behind.
    thinking your the center of the universe, is.

"have nice trip, see you next fall" isn't being a nerd. that's called being a dick.

a nerd is someone who can modify a technology so complex, subtle and nuanced, that you didn't even realize it was a technology. which includes the interior technologies of organics, or in other words doctors, rocket scientists, the real kind, and real bleading edge research scientists.

(nerdishness is next to godliness, mundaneness is for twits, and aggressiveness is perverted subhuman filth. yes i do have a prejudice, against the hatred of logic.)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019